HP Touchpad $99!

JaSSon

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3220862

http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/19/let-the-liquidation-begin-hps-16gb-touchpad-on-sale-for-99/

HP is pulling out of the consumer electronics market, and the Touchpad is the first to get the axe! ALL retailers will be blowing these out at: $99 for the 16gig and $150 for the 32gig.

MOVE FAST. These are selling out super fast as it's the tablet deal of a lifetime.

Specs: Snapdragon 1.2GHz dual core processor, 1GB RAM, 13 or 32GB storage, 9.7" display, WebOS 3.0. Supports Flash!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both show out of stock everywhere. BB Canada doesn't show out of stock on Slick Deals, but can't pick up or ship it. Future Shop (all Canada) won't ship it, but does show avaialble in stores. I may have the inlaws take a look to see if they have it in store, but that's unlikely.

Both show out of stock everywhere. BB Canada doesn't show out of stock on Slick Deals, but can't pick up or ship it. Future Shop (all Canada) won't ship it, but does show avaialble in stores. I may have the inlaws take a look to see if they have it in store, but that's unlikely.

Try a best buy B&M store.

Guest tetsuo97z28

I just checked Walmart 99$ for the 16GB with local pickup @ the Bethel Rd location

HP TouchPad Wifi 16GB

Save for later | Remove

Update

List Price: $498.00

Our Price: $99.00

You Save: $399.00 (80%)

Pick Up Today How It Works

at:Columbus #3812 Change Store

I just checked Walmart 99$ for the 16GB with local pickup @ the Bethel Rd location

HP TouchPad Wifi 16GB

Save for later | Remove

Update

List Price: $498.00

Our Price: $99.00

You Save: $399.00 (80%)

Pick Up Today How It Works

at:Columbus #3812 Change Store

Bethel is showing out of stock when I look.

Closest I see is limited stock in 43207, but says Pick Up Today not available when I try to order it - same as Hebron, Lancaster, etc. I sure as hell am not driving there for nothing.

I'll take a look at a Best Buy B&M if I pass by one today, but am doubting I will get lucky enough to get one. Not that I really need one, but for the price why not?

Ive been trying to get one last night. Amazon kept changing the price from $99 to $298 to $398 back to $298 an I could never get in at $99. Now I am searching on the walmart website and it just says "out of stock, not avaialble in stores"

I picked up 2 32gb touchpads at Wal*Mart early Sat morning for full price. Had them price adjusted today to $150. The customer service agent's jaw dropped when she saw the price difference.

Also picked up 2 16gb touchpads at H.H. Gregg today for use as b-day gifts. I just got lucky there.

They're still out there. I know H.H. Gregg stores will be getting sporadic shipments for the next week. Also rumor is HP will have additional stock Monday. WebOS 3.0 is awesome.

I picked up 2 32gb touchpads at Wal*Mart early Sat morning for full price. Had them price adjusted today to $150. The customer service agent's jaw dropped when she saw the price difference.

Also picked up 2 16gb touchpads at H.H. Gregg today for use as b-day gifts. I just got lucky there.

They're still out there. I know H.H. Gregg stores will be getting sporadic shipments for the next week. Also rumor is HP will have additional stock Monday. WebOS 3.0 is awesome.

I tried to get one at walmart and the manager basically told me to get bent on the price and they would not honor it. If you want to come off any of those let me know

Just picked up a 16gb from http://www.barnesandnoble.com for $101.95 plus shipping. They are still asking $599 for the 32gb but everything as of now seems to have gone through with my order. Might be worth checking out since everyone is going to try Amazon and Best Buy first.

Just picked up a 16gb from www.barnesandnoble.com for $101.95 plus shipping. They are still asking $599 for the 32gb but everything as of now seems to have gone through with my order. Might be worth checking out since everyone is going to try Amazon and Best Buy first.

Thanks for the tip. Just picked one up. I don't know anything about them, but that's a damn good price, and everybody else is buying one, so I figure I might as well, too. :dumb:

Just picked up a 16gb from http://www.barnesandnoble.com for $101.95 plus shipping. They are still asking $599 for the 32gb but everything as of now seems to have gone through with my order. Might be worth checking out since everyone is going to try Amazon and Best Buy first.

FYI: Lots of reviews stating accounts being debited and messages that order could not be completed.

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/HP-TouchPad-Tablet-with-16GB-Memory-WiFi-12GHz-Black/e/886111788637?itm=2

can anyoine find anymore?

i may have 3... i may have zero.

Depends on if the orders get renegged or not....

I paid 115.00 for one on barnes and noble (shipped plus tax)

I paid 139.00 a piece (Shipped) for two on ebay last night.

I will sell you one for 131.00 (average of all 3 prices 115, 139, and 139)