HP Touchpad $99!

JaSSon

Covers!

http://www.stealtharmor.com/store/touchpad/ coupon code "hpfiresale" saves $15 off each cover.

Also HP is clearanceing them out. Try coupon codes "hpsave10", "hpsave15", or "hpsave30". I used the hpsave10 code to order 2 HP Folio cases for $49.98 shipped + tax.

Most retailers are also liquidating their Touchpad accessories, although they're mostly sold out. Check B&M stores for that.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those still looking, as of 6:30 this morning it appears that the following Best Buy stores have them in stock:

Reynoldsburg

Polaris

Morse Rd.

No shit? I work next to the morse road one il stop by at 10am and see. I didnt even go there as I assumed they would def be all out

Polaris is out
x2 someone was camped out at Polaris at 5am this morning. I saw that Dayton has like 22 and 10 of the other. I just want the 99 one please if someone can go there and clear them out. I have cash in hand.

Anyone want to sell the $99 one they have? I just want to use it for myself and maybe get one for the wife if someone can pick one up for me. I don't mind helping with gas and maybe a little bit extra for getting them.

Reynoldsburg was out days ago and said no new stock was expected.
The guy at Polaris said they all have stock coming in, but they only kinda know when they are coming in. When they are coming fedex they will know, but the drop ships they said can come anytime. If I had time off I would just chill in the store and start a line.