earthquake???

black00ws6

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldnt imagine being in the center of a 5.0+ quake. After feeling that, i have a new appreciation for people who have to deal with large quakes often.

Yeah im freaken scared of them, I still have bad dreams about earthquakes!! I was in the 7.4 landers earthquake in socal in 92, our apt was 20 miles from the center..... I was only in 3rd grade but I still remember running outside and the ground looked like it was liquid. Its really crazy being in a earthquake that last over 45 seconds. I think the landers was 1 min 7 seconds.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2011/08/23/Virginia-earthquake-shakes-Columbus.html

An earthquake in central Virginia sent out a series of powerful shockwaves felt in Washington, D.C., New York City and Columbus.

The 5.9 magnitude quake was recorded 9 miles south of Mineral, Va., at 1:51 p.m., according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

There are no reports yet of damage, but the tremors were clearly felt in Downtown office buildings in Columbus.

my whole fucking facebook page just filled up with faggots talking about what they were doing when they felt it like it was 9/11 or some shit

Same here lol.

I guess it only made it down to NC, so I got nothing. I'll just get the hurricane later this week

apparently one just happened in canada as well, it was felt in cleveland.

Yeah I felt it in our hotel, I thought someone came in the room and was fucking with me. I looked at the kid in the room and he asked if my bed was shaking too and joked about it being an earthquake. Come to find out when we woke up again, it really was one