Fishing

Harry Bird

I was wondering how many of you guys go fishing offen. I'm trying to find some better spots around central Ohio latley I have been going to Hoover and doing ok their but I'm getting bored of that location and wanted to know if anyone would be willing to share some of the spots that yall have been fishing at I will glady share some of mine if wanted any spots would be great

There are a TON of spots to fish at Hoover (assuming you have access to a boat/kayak). I've fished there now for four years and never get bored with it. You can always try Alum as well. I saw you joined OGF...those guys are pretty tight lipped with their private fishing spots though. Great source of info though.

There are a TON of spots to fish at Hoover (assuming you have access to a boat/kayak). I've fished there now for four years and never get bored with it. You can always try Alum as well. I saw you joined OGF...those guys are pretty tight lipped with their private fishing spots though. Great source of info though.

Yea I have been at a spot I. Galina way at the end of sunbury rd for the past few weeks just looking other ones their I tryed one today under a bridge I can't recall what rd it was thou but had no luck and no i dont have a boat all bank fishing for me .yea I goy the feeling on ogf that they were not gona tell me any good spots I don't blame them thou the one guy gave me some great tips

went fishing at alum creek wednesday for bass. only caught one small one.

I almost never see anyone pulling decent bass out of there, and I know I've never caught anything worth keeping. If there are good spots at Alum Creek I haven't found them.

Ive been meaning to go here 40.244943, -83.148994 (put those coordinates in google map). It's right near my house and even has a tiny, little boat dock. Looking at the location on the map, Im sure you can see why I think it may be a good spot. I lost a couple good spots lately, so I've been looking for some new ones, too.

Ive been meaning to go here 40.244943, -83.148994 (put those coordinates in google map). It's right near my house and even has a tiny, little boat dock. Looking at the location on the map, Im sure you can see why I think it may be a good spot. I lost a couple good spots lately, so I've been looking for some new ones, too.

ive heard good things about o'shaughnessy never been their thou

I've never gone fishing in my life and never care to. Is that bad

Not bad at all. I never allowed a fishing pole in the 10 years I owned my last boat (now LJ's boat), and no one is allowed to bring one onto my Malibu either. I don't like fish or fishing.