New Kite tube

Linn1647545492

I wonder how fast you need to run this new style tube. The old ones were deadly due to height + excessive speed required. Mistake on either the driver or rider = bad spill. If you can do these are safer speeds, it would be a sweet toy to have.

Maybe one with less lift and a small chute? Get the size of the drogue right and you'd have stability and altitude control. And as long as the riders don't fall off the tube the drogue would slow their fall. It'd essentially be a balance between Kite Tubing and Para-sailing.

Guest GMoney
Its only a safe as your friend towing you. The other ones were "stable" people were just going to fast, turning, and flying in shitty weather. I have been on one of the old ones the driver wasn't an ass so im still around.

I still have that old kite tube somewhere(or someone stole it). I think the new one still appears that the rider has alot to do with its stability. Any sudden movement to either side and its over. The design appears to better handle flight.

Please find it. I wanna try it.