So what if Obama is not a natural born citizen?

Just2EZ05

Ive been hearing alot on the news/internet questioning Obamas Citizenship. It seems a easy way to put this controversy to a end is to simply show his real birth certificate. What i dont understand is why he does not do just that. What do you all think the outcome would be if infact they were able to prove that he is NOT a natural born citizen, considering this is one of the requirements that has been respected and followed for most if not all of our countrys history.

so what if we spend trillions dollars we dont have, so what if the stock market crashes, so what if everyone loses their jobs, so what if foreign countries are pulling out their support in the American dollar.

this guy is spending us into a hole no one will ever get us out of, even his own party is getting sick of it. people were bringing up the birth certificate thing in hopes of him not getting elected, because they knew he was bad news, and didnt want this crap to happen! I dont know if he is a citizen or not, I do know he spends money faster than any human on the face of the planet has ever done in history. bookmark this thread and come back to it in 3 or 4 years, and you'll know exactly what I am talking about.

Edited by 12oclocker

I really would love to know how he is gonna fix things. For instance, my investments are losing 10 times what I am putting in to them. So lets put a dollar amount on that. For every $1,000/month that I invest, I am losing $10,000/month. Come on Obobo, you gonna fix the economy???? Not likely

It's like we're the f*(kin' Luftwaffe.

roflmao.gif Can I be the Red Baron?!? lol.gif

Ben should've made us all moderators......We'll make sure NO thread gets too serious ;)