Akron CCW instructor gets caught

SLOWLX

"Yeah, he only made me sit through 9.5 hours of classroom instruction! I still don't know which end of the gun the bullets come out?"

Shit happens. I'm sure there are scads of people more or less "Signing off" on friends' requirements, but good luck catching them all.

I have heard rumors of people doing this. My buddy told me a couple years ago that he knew some guy who would just sign off on everything once you paid him. No training required. And we have all these jokers carring guns now. On a side note the same guy who told me this was just charged with a felony for weapons under disability :).

When I got my license, I had a friend that knows a local police officer that does this on the side. He said all I'd have to do is show up and fill out the paperwork and pay him the $250. It's what he did.

So this doesn't suprise me at all. I told him I'd pass and had a private instructor come to the house for the wife and me.

I have heard rumors of people doing this. My buddy told me a couple years ago that he knew some guy who would just sign off on everything once you paid him. No training required. And we have all these jokers carring guns now. On a side note the same guy who told me this was just charged with a felony for weapons under disability :).

Noticed your in Blacklick - Probably the same guy..