List of 10/7 track day attendees

V8 Beast

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/2011-10-07163326.jpg

I heard there was some brouhaha with your equipment. Feh.

My first time drag racing: 12.03, 11.65, and 11.40 back to back. When I got to 11.40 I was pulled aside (very nicely) and told to "slow wayyyyy down" (no roll bar). Decided to pack it in and watch.

Thanks to the organizers (especially Brian and Anthony). Had a great time. Appreciated meeting lots of you.

Had a great time seeing the guys again. Hope to see everyone at the next event. FYI in the afternoon they were not busting people for safety equipment. I made several low 11 second passes and they said nothing. Earlier in the day they were busting everyone. Weird. maybe they all got there drink on in the afternoon and did not care?

Had a great time seeing the guys again. Hope to see everyone at the next event. FYI in the afternoon they were not busting people for safety equipment. I made several low 11 second passes and they said nothing. Earlier in the day they were busting everyone. Weird. maybe they all got there drink on in the afternoon and did not care?

Don't forget the dickhead working at the tree mouthing off to people like he's some boss. I was livid when he mouthed off to me, I didn't pay money to them to have some employee at like an asshole torwards me.

Thanks for a great day and weather at the track. Best run and PB 9.820@135.85 this afternoon at 1.20 PM I work on setup and launch RPM all morning.

Sweet car...We raced at least once today. The GF liked your car and caught this on video.

Sweet car...We raced at least once today. The GF liked your car and caught this on video.

That's my neighbor in the Caddy in the video. He ended with a best 11.1 something it hauls the mail.

Thanks for another great track day!! I ran a couple of 11.4x and got the boot but they were very nice and warned me the first time so no big deal. See you guys at D42 in November if we have the next on there.

Clone I shot a video of you also:

Nice video. I talk to the guy in Mustang but missed that run. He and the Opel were there for license runs that I sent a invite to. They thanked CR for the track rental and both completed the required runs and got their license

Nice video. I talk to the guy in Mustang but missed that run. He and the Opel were there for license runs that I sent a invite to. They thanked CR for the track rental and both completed the required runs and got their license

Perfect! They were cool guys and are welcome to come back anytime.

Perfect! They were cool guys and are welcome to come back anytime.

I told them about D-42 in November but I see we are only having 30 attend. Should I wait to send them a link?