I saw my first wild manatee!

OsuMj

yeah, it hasn't been too bad. I was in pittsburgh last week... definitely better than pittsburgh!! :)

I'm glad to see that everyone has been out riding though, gives me a reason to want to come home.

oh, I've been there before, that's WhoDey's mom's bathtub.

(you're a mod now, you can take it :D)

Were you implying simply that his mother's bath tub is some river or THAT IS his mother in her bath tub?

I confused...:(

yeah, it hasn't been too bad. I was in pittsburgh last week... definitely better than pittsburgh!! :)

I'm glad to see that everyone has been out riding though, gives me a reason to want to come home.

I'm not reason enough :(

(okay okay, WE'RE not reason enough :) )

I lived in Florida for almost 10 years after high school. I fished on the Indian River almost every weekend. I always smiled when my prop tore open the soft backside of one of those useless fucking sea cows. Death to them all!!!

Oh damn! :lol:

I lived in Florida for almost 10 years after high school. I fished on the Indian River almost every weekend. I always smiled when my prop tore open the soft backside of one of those useless fucking sea cows. Death to them all!!!

whats wrong with ya warlord ????? Picking up a fight with those cute creatures !!!!!

Manatee/Dungong/Seacows are the most timid big estuarine/marine mammals around as far as I know.....:D

When I saw my first manatee, I was at the beach with my hubby. That sucker swam up right next to me, blew its valve off, I screamed bloody murder, climed up my husband, shoved him under water. Man, them suckers can swim FAST when they are scared cause I think it was more scared than me.

I'm not reason enough :(

(okay okay, WE'RE not reason enough :) )

:lol: sorry to disappoint ya.

thats cool MJ while down there try to make it out on a dolphin cruise... you won't be disappointed...

I went on a dolphin cruise in virginia beach once. It was great. Unfortunately I'm heading home tomorrow and didn't work it in... but seeing a manatee was exciting!!

Damn that's huge! Never seen nor heard of one.:eek:

fierce at all?

wha??? somebody needs to go to the zoo. :)

Yeah' date=' they like to scratch their backs on the bottom of boats and whatnot. When they did this to my boat I'd jab them with my shallows pole. Fat stupid fuckers.[/quote']

I've never seen someone get so worked up over such a passive animal. :lol: you're killin me. haha