Carfagna's,who's a fan?

LJ

Either the Italian meat shop or the restaurant....

I've been going to the store about once a week for a couple months now. The quality of meat there is just outstanding. We are huge fans of their Carfagna's Own Deli meats and their bratwurst burgers. I can always remember as a kid my dad would bring home big things of deli meats and cheeses from there on Christmas Eve.

Anyone else frequent the place?

i remember when i was a kid i would go with my dad and buy all of our meats. i still shop there to this day, as mentioned the 4.99 steak deal is ftw. the only issue i have ever had was buying outdated beer from there and they wouldnt let me exchange it, fml for me not checking it before buying i guess.

tom

i remember when i was a kid i would go with my dad and buy all of our meats. i still shop there to this day, as mentioned the 4.99 steak deal is ftw. the only issue i have ever had was buying outdated beer from there and they wouldnt let me exchange it, fml for me not checking it before buying i guess.

tom

There was a complaint online about someone buying some bad Boar's Head deli meat and them being a pain about it.... but then I thought..... why the fuck would you go to Carfagna's to buy Boar's Head when their own meats are just downright awesome.

There was a complaint online about someone buying some bad Boar's Head deli meat and them being a pain about it.... but then I thought..... why the fuck would you go to Carfagna's to buy Boar's Head when their own meats are just downright awesome.

the funny thing about that is that Boar's Head is a vendor for Carfagna's. They would be in store 1-2 times a week checking their product. it would be border line impossible to buy "bad" Boar's Head meat/cheese unless it went unrefrigerated for a extended amount of time.

tom

We get almost all of our meats there. I eat a lot of tuna steak, swordfish and tilaphia and they have some of the best fish and regular meats hands down. I live right off 161 and Sharon woods area so I just swing by on my way home for whatever meal we are having that night.

Prices can be expensive, depending on what you buy but the sales are staggeringly low. I stocked up on regular steak last time for something retarded like $1.50 a steak.

161 and 71

I like their bacon wrapped filets for like $5. Cant beat that shit.

^^ this and they are awesome.

Prices can be expensive, depending on what you buy but the sales are staggeringly low.

^^ this too. Some stuff is pricey, but likely worth it. I'm just a cheap ass and don't buy things if they aren't on sale or promos.

My family always buys their meat there during the holiday's. They have a few different location's, but I heard they're owned by different families and they hate each other. Not sure if that's true.

The Carfagna business was given to my 2 uncles by their father some time ago. The company is now run and owned (equally) by the 2 families, brothers Dino and Sammy. No, they don't hate eachother. There's only 2 locations, one is the meat store on 161, and the other is The restaurant on Polaris. They also have a warehouse here in central Ohio as well.

The Carfagna business was given to my 2 uncles by their father some time ago. The company is now run and owned (equally) by the 2 families, brothers Dino and Sammy. No, they don't hate eachother. There's only 2 locations, one is the meat store on 161, and the other is The restaurant on Polaris. They also have a warehouse here in central Ohio as well.

Good to know. Wasn't there another store location around 161 and 33?

Seriously? CR Discount in our future? :p If anyone can make that happen you can bauce!