sold

wnaplay1647545503

I have owned this quad for about 3 years now and have used it very little as did the previous owner. I may have only put 5-10 hrs total since owning. Tires have alot of tread and were new when I bought it. Everything is in good condition and the only thing it needs is a new battery, I have been pull starting it the past 2 years as I only use it about an hr per year just when I am down in tennessee where I kept it until now. I can throw in a helmet and shin pads for the right deal. It is titled as a 95 scrambler(IIRC) because someone attempted to cut the original 2003 frame to remove the chain that was securing it from being stolen, this is an identical frame as the 03 frame and every single thing but the vin plate was swapped over. The motor was rebuilt when I bought it and it only had 4 hrs on rebuild at that time. I wish I could remember what it was bored out to but I cannot. Asking $2300 OBO, Cannot take trades as I need the cash, make offr if 1. you actually have the money 2. you actually plan on following through with your offer. Thanks

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/thumbnailCA7IRCF3.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...