Best b team???

phil

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Place your bets bro.

Modded to gills LTWUN VEE Eight VS Stock 4000lb V6 Sedan.

Modded to the gills? I wish I had the money for that. All I have is a cam and some exhaust. Everything else is pretty much stock ;). AND....................... I have a slipping clutch and some other issues.

Stop trying to make excuses before the raping even happens. I have been walking around for the last week air humping as I walk, thinking about what Im gonna do to your Audi. Shit I just slobered on my keyboard.

Modded to the gills? I wish I had the money for that. All I have is a cam and some exhaust. Everything else is pretty much stock ;). AND....................... I have a slipping clutch and some other issues.

Stop trying to make excuses before the raping even happens. I have been walking around for the last week air humping as I walk, thinking about what Im gonna do to your Audi. Shit I just slobered on my keyboard.

2 Door V8 Sports Car w/

Lunati 540 roller cam,

heads have bigger springs to match the cam,5 angle valve job,ported and polished

hardened push rods

MSD crank trigger

SLP cold air intake,

Hooker big tube headers

3 inch Borla exhaust

4:11 posi rear

Center Force clutch and light weight flywheel

vs

Stock 4000lb v6 Sedan.

I sure hope you annihilate me, otherwise I'll supply the shotgun you'll have to suck start to forget the memory.

I don't have kids, but I'll borrow a child seat to toss in the back to make it that much sweeter.

:lolguy:

2 Door V8 Sports Car w/

Lunati 540 roller cam,

heads have bigger springs to match the cam,5 angle valve job,ported and polished

hardened push rods

MSD crank trigger

SLP cold air intake,

Hooker big tube headers

3 inch Borla exhaust

4:11 posi rear

Center Force clutch and light weight flywheel

vs

Stock 4000lb v6 Sedan.

I sure hope you annihilate me, otherwise I'll supply the shotgun you'll have to suck start to forget the memory.

I don't have kids, but I'll borrow a child seat to toss in the back to make it that much sweeter.

:lolguy:

DAMN IT!!!!!!! :dumb:

I got 5 kids and Ill put three of them in the Camaro while your Audi is tounging my Camaro's ass HE HE HE HE.

I so just had the image of the old lady from King Pin :)