Best b team???

phil

I do miss havung fun in the car...ahhh miss the good days...beating phil 50 times a night...people getting worked by a dam near stock neon...then getting my asshanded to me by shanton and sams vetter.

Ahhh I just want this on record I beat john linn foor $...legit!!

Let me guess Jon was in his Jeep?

You and I used to have a blast beating all the ricers.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess Jon was in his Jeep?

You and I used to have a blast beating all the ricers.

Yup haha we raced 0-60 for the cash I had on me..6 bucks... I came around him at the last second haha. There's vids on here with it...

And yea there were some good days back in 07 ahhh well who wants to race my jetski let's doooo ittttt

Phil get a jetski8(ull be like the 2nd one I've ever seen on a ski) and race

Scott they make boats with ls1s in them.....make it fast haha

Yup haha we raced 0-60 for the cash I had on me..6 bucks... I came around him at the last second haha. There's vids on here with it...

who wants to race my jetski let's doooo ittttt

Skeet, Skeet.... the Jeep took money from some kid in a silver S2000 that night and beat Steve's turbo Civic to 60.

Let me know when you want to race my ski for $

Hey now, I didn't say *which* LT1 cars. :gabe:

Sounds like you have a complex, like you've been beaten up on by a giant v6 sedan.

:gabe:

I do have a complex.

I would not call getting stuck in traffic getting beat up on. :)

I hope your coming on the 7th. There is gonna be some white on white crime happening to that Audi.

Then when your making that expensive ass car payment every month you can think about how you got beat up on by a beat dick $4,000.00 LT1 :).

I wish I would have chosen the f-body platform back in the day when all my money went towards racing, then I could have hung onto the car and made it better over the decade.. instead of constant disappointments up until now when I'm all responsible and shit spending my money on housing stuff.

I wish I would have chosen the f-body platform back in the day when all my money went towards racing, then I could have hung onto the car and made it better over the decade.. instead of constant disappointments up until now when I'm all responsible and shit spending my money on housing stuff.

I feel your pain, but I tossed all my racing money at an LT1 f-body.

LT1 lol

A correctly built LT1 is no joke, there are some nasty ones out there. There used to be one that roamed the streets of portsmouth that was a legit 10's car. Only problem is the horrific color change paint job it had. It looked like a drunk monkey did the prep and paint.