Best b team???

phil

Why is that? Wouldn't waste my time with a "stock" gto.....;)

It's a factory freak. Real talk, hey, atleast Indians lie to you and tell you it was a gtp. I'm prolly coming to track day to beat jones ass and get my money, I just have to ante up and buy radials.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should eat a bag of vandalized dicks. Or maybe keep talking about racing, but instead decide to hide at home/drink your life away. Yeah Gabe, I envy you. You're pretty much the man.

:lol: so what your saying is, this is going to be the ugly troll fight? Cause bof and I mean bof you and gabe are soooooome ugly summa bitches. While u hooligans Kill off one another Paully white myself and Brian will all compliment eachother on how ever good looking we are while Wagner thinks of gifs. Hit me wags

:lol: so what your saying is, this is going to be the ugly troll fight? Cause bof and I mean bof you and gabe are soooooome ugly summa bitches. While u hooligans Kill off one another Paully white myself and Brian will all compliment eachother on how ever good looking we are while Wagner thinks of gifs. Hit me wags

:fuckyeah:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/fk-this-thread.gif

I think you should eat a bag of vandalized dicks. Or maybe keep talking about racing, but instead decide to hide at home/drink your life away. Yeah Gabe, I envy you. You're pretty much the man.

cool story. we've been over this. you leave your 2 yr old kids at home to go out street racing and hang out in a home depot parking lot.

I guess that makes you pretty much the man?

BOOM ROASTED

not quite

Im way prettier than AJ, so I ain't even mad.

cool story. we've been over this. you leave your 2 yr old kids at home to go out street racing and hang out in a home depot parking lot.

Im way prettier than AJ, so I ain't even mad.

don't like defending Aj cause he's the gay, but he only comes out one nite during the weekend, and he really doesnt race that often. I can count on one hand how many times he's ran. Most of the time he is exchanging aids with Martin

And yes u are better looking than Aj, but you ain't on our level.

don't like defending Aj cause he's the gay, but he only comes out one nite during the weekend, and he really doesnt race that often. I can count on one hand how many times he's ran. Most of the time he is exchanging aids with Martin

And yes u are better looking than Aj, but you ain't on our level.

pics of ur asshole?

i just wanna compare ours side by side.

Well how would we tell whose is better if your looking deep in my eyes? I feel like a third party is possibly needed for accurate judging? Someone who isn't bias and hasn't seen our holes already... Tough solution.

I used to be king of b team. Then I got hurt old and butthurt. Now I'm just a dreamer who's about tosell the fun car and buy a family suv. I fail :( rip pauls balls

Well now that you've said it I'll never say it again. I'll still use te rip old Paul when discussing b level kings but I won't talk about your balls anymore. Rip old Paul

I'll break this down into a two part response.

1. When I come out to home depot, I'm there to socialize. I don't go out and do stupid shit every weekend like some of the other people up there. When I'm out my kids are at home, safe in bed, with a babysitter, so don't even try to make implications as to what type of parent I am, as there's plenty of other parents that do the same shit.

2. Maybe if I was as unhappy in my life as you are, I wouldn't go out. Maybe I'd just do what you do, sit around and get wasted and try to forget my life sucks. Maybe I'd pick on young parents on a local racing forum to try to feel better about my reckless pathetic lifestyle. I feel fortunate I'm not in your current state, I love my kids, I love my life, so I guess you could say you're right. I'm pretty much the man.

Edited by mjrsplat

I'll break this down into a two part response.

1. When I come out to home depot, I'm there to socialize. I don't go out and do stupid shit every weekend like some of the other people up there. When I'm out my kids are at home, safe in bed, with a babysitter, so don't even try to make implications as to what type of parent I am, as there's plenty of other parents that do the same shit.

2. Maybe if I was as unhappy in my life as you are, I wouldn't go out. Maybe I'd just do what you do, sit around and get wasted and try to forget my life sucks. Maybe I'd pick on young parents on a local racing forum to try to feel better about my reckless pathetic lifestyle. I feel fortunate I'm not in your current state, I love kids, I love my life, so I guess you could say you're right. I'm pretty much the man.

You are like so totally late, we have moved on to paul

I do miss havung fun in the car...ahhh miss the good days...beating phil 50 times a night...people getting worked by a dam near stock neon...then getting my asshanded to me by shanton and sams vetter.

Ahhh I just want this on record I beat john linn foor $...legit!!