locked out of the oven, so here are the pics

Ian_12

Dont touch that car!!!!!! Gabe must buy it and drive at least 75 miles a week to retain his CEO of Troll inc title.

Too late. Raiden already lost his arm and is fading away. I could slap the fenders and fascias back on and have primer fascias, one fender primer, one fender in red, a silver trunk/spoiler, and rest of the car all scuffed up. Would that work.

I have to say, Raiden is a hard guy to kill. Really sick of dealing with the car. The guy who painted it before cleared over the stickers and put like 10 coats of clear on it. So have those nice dips from sticker removal and get to sand like a mad man to level it. Bout to just sand it, paint it, and say fuck it. Needs to be media blasted and that wont be happening.

OH GOD who let this fat bastard in here????

lol I figured i would see you over here sooner or later after telling you about it.

BTW this guy has the worst luck with cars so it was a good thing he got rid of the 328. Seeing as it was 2 cars welded together and all lol.

Good to see Kenton is still representing the ricer scene well.

Well actually, the owner of the car doesn't live here. It came from Indianapolis like that. But this town is full of them, especially due to Honda plant being down the road. Go out to MCIR on Friday nights, and usually can find several of them out there.

Andy, no. Kyle needs to stop buying these things! I am always fixing them. He has this thing about buying riced out cars because they have a turbocharged engine. The first car he bought was a 95 Eclipse GS with a Hahn Racecrap turbo kit that had neons and stickers all over it. I stripped it bare and only used the turbo and manifold from that kit (since the kit was horrid and cheap), made my own fmic, and ran megasquirt on it.

• Downvote 1