Got PB mph at kilkare

y2k2gt

Y won't the car 60'?

Trying to figure that out now. These runs below were friday a week ago at ntr. I had an extra 75lbs in the trunk and full exhaust with straight through mufflers that dumped at the rearend. The car had no issues building boost and I was spinning off the line on most of these runs. I pulled the full exhause off and now running open 4" downpipes that dump right up front. The pipes are very short. I had no issue running them last year.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/y2k2gt/IMG045.jpg

Here is a run from NTR a week ago.You can see my car wiggle off the line.

Any input is welcome.

your 60 ft should be at least mid 1.4s whats going on with the suspension. is it all stock, how are your front and rear shocks adj. ive seen thousands of stangs that hook evan without the ballast weight.

does the th400 have a trans brake to build boost against, where is your 2 step. what boost at launch.

great times but i think there is a 9 sec pass in that thing with the right 60ft.

Latest video was 1.61 60' leaving with 2-3psi. Never had anyone that knows suspension look at it. It's all aftermarket. Yes it has transbrake. I have the 2-step set at 3800rpm right now and it makes 9psi there. Without the 2-step and max psi setting of 12psi it stalls at 5000rpm.

Couple weeks ago I got a 1.54 60' and I need to put screws in the tires as they are spinning on the rims some.

It was sprinkling when I made this pass and the next pair of car about wrecked. They called the racing minutes later.