Breaking bad

Sturg1647545502

Obviously, spoilers follow (I know someone said they weren't caught up yet - don't read this).....

The end of "Crawl Space" (episode 11 of this season) is still maybe the best ~3 minutes I've ever seen on television. Just so much shit happening so fast all at once and none of it's good.

Think tonight's finale would have been even more amazing to me if I hadn't read something online a few days ago. In episode 12 when Walt is sitting in his backyard by the pool spinning the gun on the table and it finally lands on the potted plant. Someone was smart enough to analyze that scene a lot more after last Sunday and pointed out what kind of plant it was and what the symptoms of its ingestion would be and I read it. Kinda spoiled the whole "Walt was the one who poisoned the kid" revelation at the end of the finale. With everything else that happened in episode 12 the plant scene was kinda forgotten so the end of tonight's finale would have been an OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK kinda moment. Kinda depressed about ruining that opportunity for myself.

Damn bitch whats wrong with you? Post #3, First chapter, first column, 1st paragraph, first sentence, words 1-4; and i quote

NO MUTHA FUCKIN SPOILERS MOTHA FUCKA! i mean shitgoddamn

Damn bitch whats wrong with you? Post #3, First chapter, first column, 1st paragraph, first sentence, words 1-4; and i quote

NO MUTHA FUCKIN SPOILERS MOTHA FUCKA! i mean shitgoddamn

Don't post dumb shit like this again.

Don't post dumb shit like this again.

go back to shoving shuffle board pucks, shuttle cocks, lawn darts or what ever obscure sports medium you wear on your sleeve, up your candy ass

Edited by Sturg
thought of lawn darts in the shower

• 2 months later...

so, i know im late, but i finally got the itch to get off my ass and watch s4

all i can say is WHOA. although, a part of me wished there was some sort of cliff hanger to drive me to watch next season even more (not like i wont, since its that good), but usually shows will leave you with the whole "what happens next!?", this one didnt. still love it though. its up in my top 5 or so of favorite shows on TV.

so, i know im late, but i finally got the itch to get off my ass and watch s4

all i can say is WHOA. although, a part of me wished there was some sort of cliff hanger to drive me to watch next season even more (not like i wont, since its that good), but usually shows will leave you with the whole "what happens next!?", this one didnt. still love it though. its up in my top 5 or so of favorite shows on TV.

There is a lot of closure in the S4 finale but there is still a pretty big "what happens next" feeling. Not a cliffhanger like other shows (which I think is overdone) but it's WIDE open.