a hand wouldn't have been enough?

LS_Sonoma

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're following in the footsteps of Al-Qaeda and the Mahdi militia. This kind of shit is going to keep spilling across our borders if someone doesn't grow a pair and take action. Mexico has been shown to be utterly worthless, along with its military, police and government on the take. We should be treating Mexico like a quarantine. Until it gets better, it can rott in its own filth for all I care.

They're following in the footsteps of Al-Qaeda and the Mahdi militia. This kind of shit is going to keep spilling across our borders if someone doesn't grow a pair and take action. Mexico has been shown to be utterly worthless, along with its military, police and government on the take. We should be treating Mexico like a quarantine. Until it gets better, it can rott in its own filth for all I care.

I like it

x2

Just take all their Salsa and buritto recipes then lock the gate!

Not what I was expecting from the title. But like all these "mexican problems" I have the same issue. Sniper tower every 200-400 yards or so and let volenteers work a shift up there anytime they want with their deer rifles or whatever. Or Pay a Marine sniper to man a tower every 500-1000 yards.

That would get the point acrossed real quick.

Cliffs: Dude #1 takes getting a chainsaw to his neck like a man and after the initial slice stays put to let the dude finish him off.

Blood sprays all over dude #2 who has his eyes closed during the beheading right up until he's sprayed with blood. Then the surprise is his head is cut off with a large dull knife instead.

WOW!