Chilli recipes: Let's see them

RedRocket1647545505

I too planned on chili this wekend - this is what I'll be stirring up:

My lazy quick easy chili (from the Bush's can):

1 Can Bush's "Chili Magic" (Mild, Medium or Hot)

1 lb Ground Beef (or your choice of meat - I usually add onions as well)

1 14.5 oz. can of Diced Tomatoes (I go for the tomato w/jalapenos)

Brown your meat, throw everything else in the pot and heat (longer is better)

This makes a nice thick chili, it's quick. it's easy and it's easy to adjust the heat - my preference is the Medium Chili Magic to go with the diced tomatos w/jalapeno.

Biggest issue is finding the "Chili Magic" in Columbus. I usually pick it up when I'm in Cincinnati. Everyone carries Bush's beans of every variety, but not the Chili Magic. All it really is is the beans and seasoning - but I like the flavor, and it's quick to just dump it all in and simmer.

1.5lbs Ground Turkey

16oz Spicy Chili Beans - drained

16oz Dark Red Kidney Beans - drained

14.5oz Diced Tomatoes - not drained

8oz Tomato Sauce

1 whole white onion diced

1 large habanero diced

some cumin powder

some chili powder

some garlic powder

some oregano

Brown meat, drain, add onions and allow to simmer. Add all other ingredients and stir occasionally.

Simmer for 2-3 hours, let sit over night.

I too planned on chili this wekend - this is what I'll be stirring up:

My lazy quick easy chili (from the Bush's can):

1 Can Bush's "Chili Magic" (Mild, Medium or Hot)

1 lb Ground Beef (or your choice of meat - I usually add onions as well)

1 14.5 oz. can of Diced Tomatoes (I go for the tomato w/jalapenos)

Brown your meat, throw everything else in the pot and heat (longer is better)

This makes a nice thick chili, it's quick. it's easy and it's easy to adjust the heat - my preference is the Medium Chili Magic to go with the diced tomatos w/jalapeno.

Biggest issue is finding the "Chili Magic" in Columbus. I usually pick it up when I'm in Cincinnati. Everyone carries Bush's beans of every variety, but not the Chili Magic. All it really is is the beans and seasoning - but I like the flavor, and it's quick to just dump it all in and simmer.

Chili Magic is only sold at Meijer stores. Google it and Meijers are the only ones who carry it.

I posted this last year but I'll do it again.

1 Lb of ground beef

1 lb of breakfast sausage (can get hot if you want your shit to burn coming out).

1 lb of stir Fry meat

(sometimes I'll throw a half lb of bacon (crisped up) but not all the time.

2 Cans of chili magic (hot).

2 large cans of bushes baked beans (homestyle).. maple flavor makes it way too sweet

1 can of kidney beans

Two can of tomato soup.

1 large onion

few cloves of garlic

1 can of diced tomatoes

Few jalapeno's and a few cerrano peppers.

1 package of chili seasoning

Garlic powder, salt, pepper, cumin, crushed red pepper (optional),

brown all the meat in a big dutch oven, add onion and garlic and peppers. cook for a few minutes.

Add sauces, soup, chili magic, tomatoes and a few cans of water. Cook for multiple hours. Add the bakes beans about an hour or so before serving. The beans will turn to mush. Add seasoning as needed to taste. I eye ball everything and keep adding more and more until I want it where I want it so I have no idea on measurements.

I cook up a package of elbow macaroni or something similar and put that at the bottom of the bowl and put the chili over top.

It's bow season. Get a hold of some venison and replace the beef in the recipe with that

unless youre stocking multiple meat lockers, i wouldnt waste my venison on chili.... unless your taking non grain fed bucks. downed that gamey stuff in sauce. mmmmmm backstraps

unless youre stocking multiple meat lockers, i wouldnt waste my venison on chili.... unless your taking non grain fed bucks. downed that gamey stuff in sauce. mmmmmm backstraps

Venison chili my brother makes is the best chili I've ever had. I have no issue putting 1 1/2 pounds of it in there and still have a fuck ton left over to do as I please with.

Don't be afraid to shoot a doe or even a yearling then. Some of the best venison I've had was from a yearling I shot that we only got 52lbs of meat off of.

Chili Magic is only sold at Meijer stores. Google it and Meijers are the only ones who carry it.

Errrr your wrong. Just picked upsome beans and wallmart sells chili magic.

Fiances at home making chili but sheforgot beans who does that. Mmm slow cooking the chili in the crock pot. Super excited for whn I get home

Errrr your wrong. Just picked upsome beans and wallmart sells chili magic.

Fiances at home making chili but sheforgot beans who does that. Mmm slow cooking the chili in the crock pot. Super excited for whn I get home

Waly World... :dumb:

:)

I never go there so I couldn't tell ya. I know Kroger and Big Bird don't sell it.

1# Ground Chuck

1# Ground Sausage Hot

1 Yellow Onion

2 Green Peppers

1 Red Pepper

2 Diced Jalapeno peppers

2 Diced Ghost Peppers

4-5 TBSP Chili Powder

2 TBSP Garlic Salt

1 TSP Garlic Powder

1 TBSP Crushed Red Pepper

1/4 Cup Brown Sugar

3-5 Drops Dave's insanity sauce

1 Large Can Tomato sauce

1 Regular can tomato sauce

3 cans ro-tel diced tomatoes and chilies

1 can buschs chili beans (undrained)

1 can sweet white and yellow whole kernel corn

1 lb of Ground Beef

1 large can of Kidney Beans

Take the same can, fill with water

2 small cans of tomato paste

1 large onion

Can of Chili powder

Salt and Pepper

Cook the meat, add salt and pepper, cut up the onion and add it. Dump in the beans, dump in tomato paste, dump in the water. Keeping adding Chili powder till desired heat is achieved.

Simple recipe that gets the job done. Serve with oyster crackers and sharp cheddar if you fancy.