Anybody here a salesman at a local Ford dealership?

RC K9

Here is the low down. I am flying into town on the 27th, have some business meetings on the 28th, then driving the equinox I have up there in storage down to DFW...unless...someone on here can get me an supercalifragilisticexpealidocious hookup on a 2011 F150 Ecoboost. Prefer crew cab but would entertain extended cab. I know its a long shot but if there is some possibility, I would be willing to trade in the equinox if offered enough to make it worth it in my mind and just drive a new f150 back to Fort Worth. It's that or I will just sell outright down here or trade in once I get it back here. Anyway, just thought I would toss it out there. If nothing comes of this post that's fine, just and idea I thought of.

-Ryan

P.S. Mods, can someone change the thread title to say:

"Anybody here a salesman at a local Ford dealership?"

Sorry for the screw up on that.

Here is the low down. I am flying into town on the 27th, have some business meetings on the 28th, then driving the equinox I have up there in storage down to DFW...unless...someone on here can get me an supercalifragilisticexpealidocious hookup on a 2011 F150 Ecoboost. Prefer crew cab but would entertain extended cab. I know its a long shot but if there is some possibility, I would be willing to trade in the equinox if offered enough to make it worth it in my mind and just drive a new f150 back to Fort Worth. It's that or I will just sell outright down here or trade in once I get it back here. Anyway, just thought I would toss it out there. If nothing comes of this post that's fine, just and idea I thought of.

-Ryan

P.S. Mods, can someone change the thread title to say:

"Anybody here a salesman at a local Ford dealership?"

Sorry for the screw up on that.

Jason aka OSUGT here on CR from Bob Chapman Ford is who I wholeheartedly recommend. Jason is the GM and it's a family owned business that I enjoyed supporting. Here is the link I created when I bought my Fusion Sport. 110% quality guy. He's a father now and busy with work and other stuff so hasn't posted here too much. Given his work limits internet stuff, CR just isn't as easy for him to access these days.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81867&highlight=fusion+sport

I'll PM you his contact information. OSUGT

I work for Byers Ford in Delaware. I have got several EcoBoost F150s to choose from. Give me an idea of what you're looking for.

Jose is the sales manager there, and he's a very good guy. If I were you, let Fiji sell you a tt f150

I run a Ford dealership in Cambridge.

Probably an hour and a half drive from Columbus, but I could make it worth your while. I'll sell you the truck for invoice minus rebates. (usually adds up to roughly 9k off)

You might as well trade because of two reasons

1. You save taxes (only pay tax on the difference on new)

2. The 2011 f-150 has $1000 trade assist rebate

As far as Trade value, we are an affiliate Autotrader Trade-in center, so you will get ATLEAST what Autotrader offers you via their "tradein marketplace"

If you need to finance we have a ton of options. Some of the banks are as low as 1.9.

Dont get sucked in by 0% offers either... You have to give up 3500 worth of rebate to get it. So you are essentially just paying 3500 worth of interest right up front.

Feel free to PM if you are interested and I will give you my cell #

I run a Ford dealership in Cambridge.

Probably an hour and a half drive from Columbus, but I could make it worth your while. I'll sell you the truck for invoice minus rebates. (usually adds up to roughly 9k off)

You might as well trade because of two reasons

1. You save taxes (only pay tax on the difference on new)

2. The 2011 f-150 has $1000 trade assist rebate

As far as Trade value, we are an affiliate Autotrader Trade-in center, so you will get ATLEAST what Autotrader offers you via their "tradein marketplace"

If you need to finance we have a ton of options. Some of the banks are as low as 1.9.

Dont get sucked in by 0% offers either... You have to give up 3500 worth of rebate to get it. So you are essentially just paying 3500 worth of interest right up front.

Feel free to PM if you are interested and I will give you my cell #

Just tried sending you a PM and it says your box is full...

here it is in a nutshell.

Going to be up front and give you all the info I can because I don't want to get anybody's hopes up or anything then seem like a douche.

I own my own busniness and in order for me to get the full tax deduction on a new vehicle, if it's a truck, it has to have at least a 6ft bed.

I don't want a regular cab, would have to at least be extended, I prefer crew.

I like 4WD but lets be serious, it's DFW, no real snow or need for 4wd/awd unless you drive nutty when it does eventually rain so RWD is fine, unless of course you just have a mind boggling deal on a 4WD ha ha because obviously if one can get more for less, they should. Leather is nice but not necessary.

On the Equinox, Autotrader put it at $5711. That just isn't going to work. NADA Rough trade is $6650, and goes up from there.

I definitely can NOT do $5711. I am better off to just keep it and have my wife drive it for the time being or bring it down and sell out right as they are hard to find for sale down here and don't last long when they are.

I am on a tight budget which is why I am entertaining the thought, not committed to buying one right now ha ha. Right before the end of last year, my dad bough a brand new F150 FX2 and after they gave him $6500 for trade in and all the discounts and dals he worked out with them, he waked away paying $23000 for a brand new f150 WITH a bedliner and a ton of other options. I am not necessarily saying I expect that kind of deal but righ tnow for me to get a new truck, it's got to be pretty spectacular. I am not spending $50K on a truck ha ha.

(In case no one could figure it out, there is a ton of Ford dealerships in the DFW are and they are all pretty big and aggressive when going after business)

I just wanted to be as up front and give you as much info as possible so no one's time is wasted.

Jason aka OSUGT here on CR from Bob Chapman Ford is who I wholeheartedly recommend. Jason is the GM and it's a family owned business that I enjoyed supporting. Here is the link I created when I bought my Fusion Sport. 110% quality guy. He's a father now and busy with work and other stuff so hasn't posted here too much. Given his work limits internet stuff, CR just isn't as easy for him to access these days.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81867&highlight=fusion+sport

I'll PM you his contact information. OSUGT

Can you PM me his contact info also? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Got the new F150. After working with Jordan (2highpsi) at Cambridge Classic Ford for about 3 weeks, I got a good deal on exactly what I wanted with no BS. Was in and out quick. I HIGHLY recommend him. I would buy from them again and I can't say that about any other dealership I have purchased a vehicle from.