mp90 mustang heat issue help!

xTHExBOSSx46

i have a 02 mustang gt with a eaton mp90 saleen series IV kit. im running a 2.7 in pulley and 12lbs (11.9) of boost. i understand im close to or at that superchargers limits for over spinning. when WOT up through end of third and middle to end of fourth gear my IAT2 temps are around 215. pretty hot.

i realize heat is always a issue with this style blower but what can i do to get the temps down? i already replaced the stock saleen HE with this

http://www.lightningforceperformance.com/LFP_Extreme_Heat_Exchanger_-_1999-2004_Mustang_Saleen_S281.html

and i brought them down a bit. but im still over 200. yes the pump is working.

obv a liquid cooling system is used with a radiator for the engine and my radiator is always pretty warm after a run but my HE never has been and always cool to the touch, both the stock HE and my new one.. so in theory should it not be warm also being that its liqid to air? i realize it gets direct air cooling being mounted up front where as the radiator not so much. so i understand why it is warm.

any cooling suggestions? bigger coolant tank? aluminum instead of plastic stock one? im all ears to anything really.

as soon as i let off the throttle it cools back down to 140-160 depending on how hot the day is. when i had it out yesterday my cruz temps were at 132-140 but this summer when it was in the 90s my cruz temps were at 160s.

when i checked the resivior the fluid was moving very freely and at a decently high rate so i didnt think the lines could have any blockage. i dunno. but like i said as soon as i let off the throttle the temps come down rapidly.

What you have there is a belt driven hair dryer. You need a bigger, and more efficient blower, to correctly solve the problem. Everything else is a bandaid.

laff thats pretty much what i thought. does anyone know if a kb would bolt up to that manifold without a ton of issues? or maybe a m112?