winterizing ski-

99ta

Remove the spark plugs and spray some sea foam in the cylinders to fog it. Take the raw water intake hose off and dump some antifreeze in it. Reconnect hose and run it for a few seconds. Call it done. You don't have to use rv antifreeze, they just recommend it because it is environmentally friendly for you to take it straight to the water in spring.

Remove the spark plugs and spray some sea foam in the cylinders to fog it. Take the raw water intake hose off and dump some antifreeze in it. Reconnect hose and run it for a few seconds. Call it done. You don't have to use rv antifreeze, they just recommend it because it is environmentally friendly for you to take it straight to the water in spring.

huh... ive never ran antifreeze in mine in the last few years.. hmmm glad to know i fail lol

wheres the raw water intake hose? lol

wheres the raw water intake hose? lol

Idk for sure. I don't ever do it but I know some do. I do it on the boat but never the skis. My sea ski is closed loop cooling anyways. The skis you have have never once in their lives been winterized in any way and they are good if that tells you anything.

Put those bitches in the garage and start em in the spring.