Got weed!!!?

Putty

who "hides" 300 acres of weed with a big black net? tards.

but for cereal, i dont miss smoking weed at all, but if tomorrow the news came on and said "pot is legal as of today", believe that i'd call off work and be HIGH AS FUCK

Exactly. I have lots of friends who never tried it when they were young because of D.A.R.E. brainwashing or just the household they grew up in. Now that they are older they say they would like to try it but it isn't worth risking their career for. I get the feeling a lot of people probably feel this way.

who "hides" 300 acres of anything in a desert?

For people that can't determine the size of an acre, this is about 227 football fields of mary jane.

but for cereal, i dont miss smoking weed at all, but if tomorrow the news came on and said "pot is legal as of today", believe that i'd call off work and be HIGH AS FUCK

Even if it was legal companies could still test and not hire/fire you for it. I interviewed for a job that included an intial nicotine screen. If you used tobacco products you couldnt get the job.

So most of us would probably still be in the same spot we are right now. But like someone said earlier it would all sort itself out and Im all for legalizing it that way we could cut back on some of the money we send to South American countries to battle the drug problem.

When California was voting to try and pass marijuana as a legal substance all the South American Governments had a meeting to discuss how they would restructure their budgets as the influx of American money would be reduced.

Even if it was legal companies could still test and not hire/fire you for it. I interviewed for a job that included an intial nicotine screen. If you used tobacco products you couldnt get the job.

So most of us would probably still be in the same spot we are right now. But like someone said earlier it would all sort itself out and Im all for legalizing it that way we could cut back on some of the money we send to South American countries to battle the drug problem.

When California was voting to try and pass marijuana as a legal substance all the South American Governments had a meeting to discuss how they would restructure their budgets as the influx of American money would be reduced.

a privately held company is allowed to not hire you for nicotine use...the place im at now was like that when i got hired in march. they got bought out shortly later by a publically traded company. guess what? we can smoke now

either way, im not going to get high and go to work, it'd be like drinking...weekends, after work, etc.