Anyone else have cold/flu lately?

wnaplay1647545503

I am always good for getting sick 2 times a year like clockwork, since I was a kid. It usually only lasts for a few days and then goes away. This time it started out slow for a day and then got a little worse for a few days, nothing major, and now its just annoying as it was in the beginning. I cant smell or taste anything, and I have been extremely hungry since the beginning. Not like any cold I can remember in the past, it just seems to keep going.

Are you taking daily vitamins?

You'd be surprised at how good they can make you feel.

Every morning I take:

2 Multivitamins

Fish Oil

Selenium (antioxidant)

And since it started getting cold I take an additional vitamin C tablet.

Haven't felt a hint of sickness yet :)

Yes. Girlfriend's employee was sick, got 3everyone at work sick. I got sick last Friday or Sat. Sore throat, then on into the head with snot and occasional coughing, sneezing. Body achey.

It's weird. We both noticed it doesnt seem to go full blown flu/cold, but just enough to slowly wear you down and it is persistent.

Every morning I take:

2 Multivitamins

Fish Oil

Selenium (antioxidant)

+1

Exercise and a decent diet goes a long way.

Every morning I take:

2 Multivitamins

Fish Oil

Selenium (antioxidant)

xJinxedx

Yes. Girlfriend's employee was sick, got 3everyone at work sick. I got sick last Friday or Sat. Sore throat, then on into the head with snot and occasional coughing, sneezing. Body achey.

It's weird. We both noticed it doesnt seem to go full blown flu/cold, but just enough to slowly wear you down and it is persistent.

Same way I've been feeling for over a week now. It seems to go away then comes right back at me.

Same way I've been feeling for over a week now. It seems to go away then comes right back at me.

This happened to me, as well. Thought I was getting better than, BAM. It toyed with the first week, then whipped my ass the 2nd. Still recovering. Buncha shit.

fucking great, I started with that two days ago.

Yeah, been sick for weeks (colds, flu symptoms, then it got bad). Spent 3 days in riverside doing tests and found nothing. I could only take extremely shallow breaths or my whole torso was racked with pain and a fever of 102+ for about a week.

Now I think I'm getting something again so I should go to bed, but I'm not smart enough to actually do it.