Really need a job!

Ry_Trapp01647545522

Like it says, I really need a job! I live about 30-45 minutes east of columbus, so preferably something this way or even the east side but definitely nothing on the west side. I would like to get into something in the automotive field, but I'm open to just about anything. My last job was an entry level position at Michael Shank Racing(rolex grand-am daytona prototypes), but was laid off after the economy hit them. (was in charge of keeping the fueling rigs for all 3 cars full during the 24hrs of Daytona this year - fucking amazing experience!)

I can start ASAP, post up or PM me and I'll send my resume and contact info. Thanks guys!

No I haven't actually. I heard that they are fielding an Indycar next year, haven't heard about NASCAR though. Definitely great people though, he's damn strict about the details, but a great boss. I would like to go back there, but I was only making $8.50/hr when I was there and would really like to make a bit more if possible(at least $10.00) due to bills, blah blah blah. I'll definitely get ahold of them if I can't find something soon though, that was really an experience working there.

you can check http://www.progressive-medical.com ...any of the LM/MAST positions are easy work, sitting at a desk, taking some calls, making some...its not back to back type calls, but you'll probably field ~50 calls a day in/out...the level III will start a little over $13/hr. its stupid easy work...i put my 2 weeks in this past friday, so i know there will be a spot opening soon...its not a bad job, i just wanted to get back into collections and that job bored me...easy money though

they're near polaris, maxtown/state street area in westerville

Cool, i'll definitely be checking that one out! Can I go there and fill out an app or is it online only?

Do it online cause theyll just sit you down at a computer in our atrium to do it...i got a call within a couple days and they called me with an offer 2 hrs after my interview

Theyve got quite a few CSS 2s and 3s open right now...PCS youll deal with pharmacy calls all day, ACS will be stuff like equipment (wheelchairs, crutches, etc), transportation, translation, home health, setting up all that stuff...straight call center work though

Have you talked to Shank lately? I understand they are going NASCAR. I was going to drop off a app myself. I used to be their Neighbor before the moved into the new building and they all are good people. And Michael is a cool dude

He just bought an indy car, where did you get your info? He has said multiple times he will not go nascar, there is way to much upfront money involved. I am highly amazed he took the leap and bought an indy car.

I will have my dad call mike tomorrow and see if anything is open.

Autozone in reynoldsburg is hiring. Driver positions.

Cool, I'll definitely check that out. What is the pay like?

He just bought an indy car, where did you get your info? He has said multiple times he will not go nascar, there is way to much upfront money involved. I am highly amazed he took the leap and bought an indy car.

I will have my dad call mike tomorrow and see if anything is open.

From what I've read, a business guy in Columbus and AJ Almendinger are partners on the IRL. Really surprised that they made the jump this year after cutting back from 3 cars down to 1 full time in Grand-Am(the reason i was laid off, sucks being the low man on the totem pole) last year, but this season is definitely prime for a team entering IRL. The new engines, chassis, and aero packages should put everything on a level playing field.

Cool, I'll definitely check that out. What is the pay like?

From what I've read, a business guy in Columbus and AJ Almendinger are partners on the IRL. Really surprised that they made the jump this year after cutting back from 3 cars down to 1 full time in Grand-Am(the reason i was laid off, sucks being the low man on the totem pole) last year, but this season is definitely prime for a team entering IRL. The new engines, chassis, and aero packages should put everything on a level playing field.

You have a pm