Call out thread for D42 Nov 5th

Comebackkid

Actually lets just race, loser never posts on the forums again my bike vs your gtp because apparently you can walk me with it. Im not gonna actually race a car for money with my bike because i know whos gonna win and dont take money from the poor.

:masturboy:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually lets just race, loser never posts on the forums again my bike vs your gtp because apparently you can walk me with it. Im not gonna actually race a car for money with my bike because i know whos gonna win and dont take money from the poor.

this is where the vagina icon comes into play

Wanna race a Summit?

Sounds like someone is scared to run another bike and has to try to backpeddl to run a car that prolly weights 3500+

Im not the one backpeddling. I called his CAR out, i was fucking around in the first place lol. I said race my 1997 pos honda and he said OK with my DD GTP talking mad shit, but then once i say its a bike immediatly his DD isnt good enough. So HE wants to change the rules.

Put your 2k up and I'll bring out the car, just like I said in the pm. I'm not racing for free. No money no race. You got your own business, you can afford to lose 2 stacks. I'll roll on you in the gtp or the bike it don't fucking matter. It's just a lose lose situation for you though.

Put your 2k up and I'll bring out the car, just like I said in the pm. I'm not racing for free. No money no race. You got your own business, you can afford to lose 2 stacks. I'll roll on you in the gtp or the bike it don't fucking matter. It's just a lose lose situation for you though.

LOL you must be fucking dumb. Im not comming to the south side with 2 stacks in my pocket to race you from a dig so you can fucking wreck me off the line over 2 grand.