Call out thread for D42 Nov 5th

Comebackkid

You work at a tuning place... what kind of access does that entail lol. :dumb:

I actually have 2 other jobs also , im a research analyst at ohio state. I work side jobs at a car dealership, going to manheim auctions and buying cars. Also run my web design company that i have been running since i was ~13, it started as me making sites as a freelancer then i gathered freelance designers and take a cut of all the sites the company makes.

tunning place??? wrong again, your misinformation is unreal. what do you research and what dept is it in? whats the name of the company? you say stuff but yet you say nothing. i can look up all this info so names will be nice.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tunning place??? wrong again, your misinformation is unreal. what do you research and what dept is it in? whats the name of the company? you say stuff but yet you say nothing. i can look up all this info so names will be nice.

Its public information... lol anyone can do a business search.

HQ Designs is the business name but its not registered as an llc. All taxes and transactions go through nanotec llc.

so its not really your business since your name is robby correct?

i started the company when i was 13 , can you registered a business under your name at the age of 13 ? Ask yourself that question.

i started the company when i was 13 , can you registered a business under your name at the age of 13 ? Ask yourself that question.

your a grown man, you can switch that at 18 right? i mean if im running a business i want to have complete control. i know you got your fake id so you dont really care about your image and all but lets be real, if it aint in your name, it aint yours chief.

Oh and apparently because i wont drive to the south side to race for 2 grand phil now wants to fight. So everyone can be updated about where this fight will occur if it does and if he doesnt wanna bring a gun it may occur. But yea should be fun.

I sence a strong e-force with this one.

lets meet up then so you will say to to my face

Where would you like to meet up ? Your house so you can strap ?

i got guns in both cars, that has nothing to do with it. we can meet in a public place, having a ccw allows that. but i dont need a gun for having a friendly conversation about you being a bitch

so when i call you a cotton picking bitch what are you gonna do ? Fight me ~? Then when you lose what are you gonna do ? shoot me ?

BOLD IS WHAT I SAID, DID I SAY I WAS GOING TO BRING A GUN TO SAY HI?

nvm apparently he has guns in both his cars and a ccw. AND WILL BRING THEM.

how do i drive both cars at once? your lies are absolutley classic. like i said, we can meet face to face, and you wont talk nearly as much as you do online.

Nah, pickin on phil is like pickin on a cotton pickin mentally challenged kid that thinks he has money.

Somebody say Cotton Pickin?

Ol' Uncle Remus accepts the challenge

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/uncleremus.jpg