Mw3 midnight release?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like what they've done with the unlocks/perks/weapons/kill streaks. Hate the maps, and hate the lag.

Special ops mode is full of win as I expected. Just played a round of spec ops endless on dome with a buddy of mine and we made it to level 31. Only died because I spent two rounds stuck in the same position till my buddy came over killed/revived me. But by that time it was to late to recover.

Went 38-3 tonight with the group of friends I was playing with. 1 of those losses was a game we got shot onto the losing team when the game was nearly done, 1 was by 1 kill and the other was kill confirmed which was not at all like we thought it would be. People were camping more than they do in regular death match. Didn't think a game where you had to move around and confirm/deny kills by collecting dog tags would let you camp like that.

Got the game today and played part way through the campaign. Then went online. holy shit there are so many campers (TDM and HCTDM) that it's not even funny. Every fucking time I'd come around a corner some fag would be sitting there waiting.

That and the spawn points are terrible. It's awesome I just spawn.. take two steps and get shot. That's awesome.

Didn't experience very much lag at all last night. A few spikes in one game where the chosen host was eventually swapped but other than that nothing. Pretty sure 80% of the games last night were hosted by a person in our group so it was great.

And I think the extreme camping going on right now is just because people are scared to move on maps they don't know. I don't know how they plan on learning the maps by sitting in the closest corner they can find upon spawning but whatever. I prefer running around like a crazy person even though I don't know the maps and still dominate kids.

I had a lot of lag last night, which was my first time playing MW3 MP. Did a little FFA, but mostly spent time in TDM. Have tried any of the new modes yet, but at times the TDM was almost unplayable because of the lag. It seems there is no vote kick system in place either.

well i had issues finding games to join in a party of 4.. redic..

Really? That's weird. Had a group of 4 most of the night and had 0 issues finding games. And one of our group doesn't have an open NAT. Maybe 2-3 of the people you were playing with had moderate/strict NAT's?

well i had issues finding games to join in a party of 4.. redic..

spec ops is amazing.. love that you can play online with somone

survival is 10000000 times better than the gay zombies.....

Definitly sounds like someone with strict NAT settings.