Issue 2

El Karacho1647545492

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm voting yes. But no puppies die when I vote. Only worthless union workers who think they can keep their job bc they've been there for 30yrs and can only perform half the work of newer, more qualified workers.

Ah the logical fallacy of the entitled middle class.

Union workers have gotten used to a certain lifestyle, and some will undoubtedly have adopted puppies recently. By voting yes, you will be responsible for the inability for those workers to take care of their puppies, leading to their deaths...

You fucking puppy killer.

Of course, the middle class, if they are forced to continue to support the union workers and their puppies, will have to make sacrifices of their own, including but not limited to allowing their kittens to go hungry.

And every time someone doesn't vote, I make rabbit stew for dinner.

Ah the logical fallacy of the entitled middle class.

Union workers have gotten used to a certain lifestyle, and some will undoubtedly have adopted puppies recently. By voting yes, you will be responsible for the inability for those workers to take care of their puppies, leading to their deaths...

You fucking puppy killer.

Of course, the entitled middle class, if they are forced to continue to support the union workers and their puppies, will have to make sacrifices of their own, including but not limited to allowing their kittens to go hungry.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutugh.gif