Who else doesnt use a smartphone?

wnaplay1647545503

First I dont really have any cellphone but my wife and kids do however none are smartphones and require no data package. This is due to financial reasons. However when it was time to upgrade there were really no options when it came to phones. I was told that manuf.'s werent even making these phones any longer and if you want one, the future will require you to go to pay per minute. Are others still using these phones are am I just a cheap prick? I know I am but is thereanyone else?

2 years ago there were decent phones for kids. They only care about texting(unless they can get the iphone), but this year I couldnt find anything that was either clearly junk or a flip phone. They had a few with keyboards but they were either oddly shaped or tiny.

I don't use smart phones. There is nothing that important online for me to have to use the internet on my phone. I like cheap phones that you can drop down stairs, they split, put them back together, and they work fine. There was a cheap nokia from the mid 2000's that you could get soaking wet, let it dry outside on a fence, and the dam thing would still work.

ive got a shitload of phones somewhere.....att did something to my account to where i could upgrade my phone anytime i wanted for free, so i was getting whatever they had on the premier site that was free every week and just trying them out. that was untill the first iphone was released and i havent gotten them since.

@10phone2 my wife said the same thing until i got her an iphone a few years ago and now shes never not on it!! i swear its permently attached to her, if i need her i text her, since she will get that first before answering me talking to her

I have a reg flip phone

this one.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/KJjZScliMbBhBgaEL7vWea9c-OG1DaA-sD9L0-TwseXlSywOwmMTrmGZ6rMqCnmHzUOuSiCId5x-LjHtV_fpDIcRczleAPo75HfuwGab0XXsrz7Ho2oyb4yVP-nECUxkitci8SuKc0v4v7Y

Built to military specifications to survive extreme shock, water and dust environments, the Samsung Convoy for Verizon Wireless is ideal for highly-mobile and active users who want access to Verizons always-on Push to Talk service. You'll stay on course thanks to the VZ Navigator GPS turn-by-turn direction service, and be able to track employees and colleagues with the Verizon Wireless Field Force Manager service. And using the Verizon Wireless 3G EV-DO data network, you can download music via the V Cast Music with Rhapsody service and watch streaming video with the V CAST Video on Demand service. The Convoy includes a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder with video capture capabilities, and you can send snapped images of job sites, shopping trips or nightlife excursions via mobile email or MMS messaging. It's also compatible with text and popular instant messaging services. The Verizon Wireless Push to Talk service leverages EV-DO Rev. A technology, which provides customers with fast two-way, walkie talkie style communication with one person or a group of people

its with VZW.

Motorola doesn't make the RAZR anymore? Say it ain't so....

You dumb fuck. :dumb:

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/DROID-RAZR-BY-MOTOROLA-US-EN :megusta:

I was going to block you, but you continue to entertain me in a boring dry spell. Why would you even come off with calling him a dumb fuck?

He asked it as a question. The topic is on being able to get a phone that isn't a SMART phone. You link, a fucking DROID smart phone. The RAZR, non smart phone, that was the most popular phone in the nation before the iPhone, this is what I'm almost certain he is referring to.

Below is something close to the RAZR I believe KnightHawk is referring to.

http://r.phonedog.com/shared/images/items/1228-main-medium-motorola-razr-v3-silver.jpg

Ben, if I'm wrong on this, feel free to ban me on the grounds of conduct unbecoming. Maybe that's a new reason we can use here. If need be, start with me.

As for getting a non-smart phone; you might want to try craigslist or even ebay and just change out sim cards from there. The trend is leaning toward most people using their phone for so much more than just calling and text. I ran into a similar issue getting my dad a simple phone.

I was going to block you, but you continue to entertain me in a boring dry spell. Why would you even come off with calling him a dumb fuck?

He asked it as a question. The topic is on being able to get a phone that isn't a SMART phone. You link, a fucking DROID smart phone. The RAZR, non smart phone, that was the most popular phone in the nation before the iPhone, this is what I'm almost certain he is referring to.

Below is something close to the RAZR I believe KnightHawk is referring to.

http://r.phonedog.com/shared/images/items/1228-main-medium-motorola-razr-v3-silver.jpg

Ben, if I'm wrong on this, feel free to ban me on the grounds of conduct unbecoming. Maybe that's a new reason we can use here. If need be, start with me.

As for getting a non-smart phone; you might want to try craigslist or even ebay and just change out sim cards from there. The trend is leaning toward most people using their phone for so much more than just calling and text. I ran into a similar issue getting my dad a simple phone.

I felt like name calling, and I'm not a big fan of the guy to begin with. plain and simple.

I'm aware of the razr he was referring to, although there is over a dozen variants of the razr name, and they've been selling for a number of years v3, v3i, v3r, v3re, v3x, v3m, v3xx, v6 maxx, v3xxr, razr 2 v8, v9, v9x, ve20, etc. To think motorola would ever drop the razr name is ridiculous considering the line of phones has been so popular and had so many sales over the years. Obviously Razr sales fell off when smart phones became more affordable, I'm assuming that's why they decided to make a razr smart phone.

At any rate, the "smart phone" I linked to had more to do with his individual comment than the discussion as a whole, given the fact Nighthawk stated Motorola doesn't make the razr anymore, when the truth is they never stopped. It seemed easier to link their newest model then to post up links to every model razr motorola still produces. That being said, I think I made my point pretty clearly, sorry if you misread or misunderstood my post. Furthermore, If the op would like a razr phone, you're still able to buy razr2 phones at retail locations for a decent price. Imho it's a great non smart phone for the money.

I'm aware of the razr he was referring to.

Then why list every model for the last 5 years?

At any rate, the "smart phone" I linked to had more to do with his individual comment than the discussion as a whole, given the fact Nighthawk stated Motorola doesn't make the razr anymore, when the truth is they never stopped.

Motorola doesn't make the RAZR anymore? Say it ain't so....

I'm pretty sure there's no way to misunderstand this as a question. But, you did, and are calling it a statement.

It seemed easier to link their newest model then to post up links to every model razr motorola still produces. That being said, I think I made my point pretty clearly, sorry if you misread or misunderstood my post.

Easier isn't always right. And lazy is a defining quality I have noticed with you.

Furthermore, If the op would like a razr phone, you're still able to buy razr2 phones at retail locations for a decent price. Imho it's a great non smart phone for the money.

Why does it take you making post's that don't have any value, then say more shit, before you actually contribute something that might be of use?

Then why list every model for the last 5 years?

I'm pretty sure there's no way to misunderstand this as a question. But, you did, and are calling it a statement.

Easier isn't always right. And lazy is a defining quality I have noticed with you.

Why does it take you making post's that don't have any value, then say more shit, before you actually contribute something that might be of use?

So you think I'm lazy and you're trying to motivate me to post more useful content? You should be a teacher.