Ohio-Non Riders

Ringo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten into more almost fights around Caspar than in the entire rest of my life. He once tried to fight a retard at a bar because he was hitting on Casper's girl. reel talk.
I didn't know he was retarded. I was drunk, and was pretty sure we were on the same level of mental capacity. :lol:

I left right before that hahah

Seems right after I leave shit ALWAYS goes down

Nope. Before your time youngen.

why cant anyone settle things with racing like the good old days....oh thats right cus ringo wont race anyone

I still remember when we all went out when I first got the Lexus back and it shot a fireball big enough that Sam thought I was going to catch the bumper on fire. Good times.

why cant anyone settle things with racing like the good old days....oh thats right cus ringo wont race anyone

ill race, i race quite a bit just dont like the idea of an organized shit talking fest on a public forum. Involving our cars or bikes that i know people can figure out quite simply.

ill race, i race quite a bit just dont like the idea of an organized shit talking fest on a public forum. Involving our cars or bikes that i know people can figure out quite simply.

Hold on, stop the fucking short bus there ace...

You say you don't like "organized shit talking fest on a public forum" yet you come and troll harder than a fat girl at prom?

I would leave you on this board so you could be toyed with, but I am already tired of people bitching about you.