skyline question

The_buster

No skyline is epa or dot approved in the united states. A dot legal skyline r33 and state reg skyline are not the same thing 95% of every skyline is not dot approved and illegall. If the car was legally converted by motor x or gnk the only two company's that at one point legally converted the r33, both are not in business anymore. Even then 1/4 of the cars here that people paid legally are not dot legal that's why both company's ended up in the legal mess. The only skyline that nthtsa and the epa will now concider is the r33 gtr from june1 96 thru june1. 98 or the motorx converted r33. States like fl,ga,sc,nc have tons of state reg skylines but they are not legal dot or epa. Btw they are over 45k and range to a new skyline price depending on the model,

It might sound crazy but I am in Tokyo right now and my cab back from the office was drifting the entire time. I now understand the movie.

this may or may not be a true post.

Too much Sake??

Check on cincy craigslist there was a r32 on there. Price was $27 k thought.

This is what you want to look for.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/skylinevin.jpg

Its prolly cheaper to move to japan for 180 days buy a skyline run the piss out of it, realize its not that cool and come back. The price of that r32 you're looking at does not even cover half the cost that motorx use charge for making one us fed legal.