Columbus Non Racing

V8 Beast

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ringo, why dont we all meet at the bar tomorrow for a drink? That was its a safe place in public and you two can talk. ill be there to keep everyone safe as I am a badmotherfucker

U plus bar equals watching Rhett get beat up

Im down for a bar meet up. And phil dont even try and threaten to bring your buddies to my house, that wont end well for either of us. My house has been robbed at gunpoint already because of an idiotic roomate i will not take lightly to threats.

Bar meeting so i can finally get you to shut your mouth.

Im down for a bar meet up. And phil dont even try and threaten to bring your buddies to my house, that wont end well for either of us. My house has been robbed at gunpoint already because of an idiotic roomate i will not take lightly to threats.

Why do u thinkim threatening you??? I never threaten anyone... That's a fact, and you shutting my mouth is the funniest shit I've heard all month. I never stop talking, u can ask anyone here. And bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha how u get robbed in your own home? I'd love to hear this shit. The trap house has never been robbed. Everyone would get hit, Leigh doesn't stop til it's empty.

Why do u thinkim threatening you??? I never threaten anyone... That's a fact, and you shutting my mouth is the funniest shit I've heard all month. I never stop talking, u can ask anyone here. And bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha how u get robbed in your own home? I'd love to hear this shit. The trap house has never been robbed. Everyone would get hit, Leigh doesn't stop til it's empty.

you are fucking retarded.

Threat?

I vote ban.

Truth, its cool though cause he always has something interesting to say to some poor fuck. :popcorn: