Anyone in a discussion group?

wnaplay1647545503

If these dont exist, I am looking for a group of people who like to discuss topics of all sorts.

Must have an actual opinion, I dont care if its right or wrong you must own it. I dont care if you like to play devils advocate all the time, thats fine as well. If you feel you have to scream at the top of your lungs to get your point across then this is probably not for you. If you can only contribute with witty comebacks or jokes this is not for you. You can be highly educated or failed to graduate H.S. thats fine as long as you can manage to speak it somewhat understandable sentences. If you want to come prove how smart you are with big fancy words, again probably not for you. I want people who speak passionately about things and this often means a little louder tone than others can tolerate or are used to. If you know your the type of person who is steadfast in your opinion and know it cant be changed, move along. I want you to believ in what you say, but have an open mind. This will not be a sit around and debate, its a discussion.

Any and all topics will be discussed. We will preferably meet in a location that is comfortable, maybe someplace that offers food and allows for people to converse easily.

I have a feeling of who on here may be interested and whos going to simply reply with a smilie and witty comeback. If you interested in something like this either post up or send me a pm. I would like to get 10 or so people but we'll see.

I see where Jason is coming from. Some place where we can see each other face to face and throw out our own opinions on certain things and have it not turn into something that would be thrown in the "kitchen".

I have my own opinion on certain things and I will stick to them. Whether it be race, religion or politics. That's my opinion and I'm happy with what it is.

I have my own opinion on certain things and I will stick to them. Whether it be race, religion or politics. That's my opinion and I'm happy with what it is.

This would be a good idea as i love talking to people and just seeing where it goes, but Buck i think those should be 3 things the group should not talk about.

Race

Religion

Politics

Probably some of the touchiest subjects one could talk about, and we wouldn't want anyone hating someone / getting angry over a discussion, or even doing something crazy or taking it beyond the discussion. Seems like some people have extremely strong opinions on those.

This would be a good idea as i love talking to people and just seeing where it goes, but Buck i think those should be 3 things the group should not talk about.

Race

Religion

Politics

Probably some of the touchiest subjects one could talk about, and we wouldn't want anyone hating someone / getting angry over a discussion, or even doing something crazy or taking it beyond the discussion. Seems like some people have extremely strong opinions on those.

That would be correct. Those are the top 3 things that get a conversation to get fucked in a matter of a few words.

Depending on what Jason is trying to get out of this, I'd be up for it.

street corners work well. or having friends; the real kind. the ones you dont pay.

Fuck man the question it self is odd in nature. Go to a bar, the blacker the better, and start making friends. I dont know why a black bar would be better but if its anything like the barber shop movies, it would be better. The east side would be a good start.

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net Though, we're down to once a month now during winter months.

Also: I've been doing a lot of happy hours with friends I'm staying in touch with. Great, valuable conversations have come up from that.

How's Tim's (pdqgp) business summit idea coming along?

Yup I am in a group. It is my friends and friends of friends. We get together in real life, talk about stuff and then go at it. Be it BSing around a pool table or a camp fire. Lots of good convo and rebuttals.