Happy thanksgiving to me!

unfunnyryan

Some faggot decided it was a fine time to kick and pull the mirror off my car at the bar tonight....

Time to change bars? Mebbe one with fewer faggots? :p

Seriously, this type of stuff is crappy. I can understand (but still resent) drug addicts breaking into a car to steal, but pointless destruction especially incites me. And this expensive damage seems to always happen when you can least afford it. :mad:

Time to change bars? Mebbe one with fewer faggots? :p

Seriously, this type of stuff is crappy. I can understand (but still resent) drug addicts breaking into a car to steal, but pointless destruction especially incites me. And this expensive damage seems to always happen when you can least afford it. :mad:

Thankfully it should be covered by insurance...

Shitty part is, this is my 2nd claim in 2 months for damage from someone elses negligence or jackassery. The worst part isn't the mirror either, the paint on the door got fucked hard.

Maybe they thought it was your roommates car?

maybe it was drunk people doing drunk people things?

Buy a new mirror for a hundred bucks and get with Kevin Clifford about the paint if it really bothers you. The man is a

PAINT

http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/painting-wizard-j-w-baker.jpg

WIZARD