gift ideas?

SRTurbo04

lol...i'm no help...i like domestic and practical things...last year i asked for a chest freezer and this year i want a sewing machine (i also wanted a crockpot, but i just bought myself one yesterday)

does she like jewelry?

spa days are always good...

what are her interests??

I just upgraded us both to the Kindle Fire. She's had the original 3g then upgraded to the newer black 3G with a better screen, ect and she'll keep that one too. The kindle is the only piece of technology she has ever loved. Even her iPhone isnt of much interest. My wife is a book worm though.

lol...i'm no help...i like domestic and practical things...last year i asked for a chest freezer and this year i want a sewing machine (i also wanted a crockpot, but i just bought myself one yesterday)

does she like jewelry?

spa days are always good...

what are her interests??

she loves jewelry but I got her some custom engraved diamond necklace for her birthday at the end of october...I know girls love jewelry but idk? Spa days would be a good one hmmm. And she's a big wine drinker, she's a sports nut idk lately her interests have been planning our wedding :lol:

How much money do you not have? How old is she? Do you live together? Does she swallow?

Money depends. She's 29 yes we live together,

Dick in the Box?
winner!!!!

Hmmmi hate having to come up with creative stuff

(I dislike jewelry)

Maybe earrings to match her necklace? Or something to wear at the wedding? (Matches color scheme)...robe and outfit for honeymoon? (When's the wedding?) Maybe buy tickets for an event/outing during your honeymoon...

If she's planning a wedding, she NEEDS a spa day...and a few bottles of wine!

Guys.. Shopping for your woman is a tricky situation.

I HIGHLY suggest Etsy.com

Etsy, Etsy Etsy.

First off she'll be pleased you bought something "handmade", second supporting small business, third, its something unique.

I hightly suggest figuring out her favorite color and using thier color picker to help shop.

http://www.etsy.com/color.php?ref=fp_nav_colors

If she likes jewelry, and you need her ring size, find a ring she wont miss and take it to be sized.. its free.

IMHO, gift cards are for your friends, great aunt patty and your boss.

put some effort into your signifigatn other, mom or sister..

jewelry on Etsy from local vendors (columbus)

http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade/jewelry?locationQuery=43228

I've been kicking around ideas myself. Think about what you know about her and look for something she would enjoy. When it comes to christmas gifts I like to get people something they would enjoy, not necessarily something practical.

For Carol I am thinking right now about a windshield for her motorcycle which I know she wants, but can't afford. My other option would be a small carry size pistol. She enjoys shooting, but has never owned her own pistol. Not much help for you though because we're talking about two different women.

One idea I always liked was when my father had a large gift for my mother wrapped very fancy. When she opened it there were half a dozen smaller boxes all wrapped the same as the big box. I don't think any of the gifts were very expensive, but the presentation was memorable.

Etsy, Etsy Etsy.

First off she'll be pleased you bought something "handmade", second supporting small business, third, its something unique.

I hightly suggest figuring out her favorite color and using thier color picker to help shop.

If she likes jewelry, and you need her ring size, find a ring she wont miss and take it to be sized.. its free.

yea defentally not on the giftcards too friendish. ha. the safe bet might just be some nice diamond earings.... dam my wallet is going to feel lighter....

Is there something fancy that she has been saying she wanted for you wedding but it was too much/ too hard to get? if so make that happen

sadly no...we put up our wedding registry just last week and someone already bought our 600$ vacuum :lol: so shes knows shes getting something good already haha

Wheels for the accord :gabe:

mine or hers? :D

I've been kicking around ideas myself. Think about what you know about her and look for something she would enjoy. When it comes to christmas gifts I like to get people something they would enjoy, not necessarily something practical.

For Carol I am thinking right now about a windshield for her motorcycle which I know she wants, but can't afford. My other option would be a small carry size pistol. She enjoys shooting, but has never owned her own pistol. Not much help for you though because we're talking about two different women.

One idea I always liked was when my father had a large gift for my mother wrapped very fancy. When she opened it there were half a dozen smaller boxes all wrapped the same as the big box. I don't think any of the gifts were very expensive, but the presentation was memorable.

the pistol is a good idea she enjoyed shooting my 40cal but it was too heavy and too much kick so im going to get her one but im going to wait till the spring and have her try out a few guns to her liking.

hmm got her some wine tools stuff and some odds and ends and going to go buy some diamond crap :no:

Etsy, Etsy Etsy.

Etsy FTW!! My girl loves that stuff. This year I'm probably going to get her a Coach purse/handbag so she never has to go back to that shady ass flea market on the east side. I might throw a Charles Penzone gift card in there so I don't feel guilty for just getting her one thing.