country clubs/resturants ?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I just need to look at like party rooms for resturants...does brio or something or the sort have something like this?

My girlfriend’s brother had their rehearsal dinner at Brio on Polaris. If I remember correctly, there were about 80 people and the bill ran about $3-5k. The food was great; included hors d'oeuvres, 2-3 choices on dinner and dessert. The drinks were the killer as everyone that attended drank mostly top shelf...

Maybe check out Scioto Reserve? They have a nice banquet facility and for a party of that size I can't imagine the price would be too terrible.

-Marc

My girlfriend’s brother had their rehearsal dinner at Brio on Polaris. If I remember correctly, there were about 80 people and the bill ran about $3-5k. The food was great; included hors d'oeuvres, 2-3 choices on dinner and dessert. The drinks were the killer as everyone that attended drank mostly top shelf...

Maybe check out Scioto Reserve? They have a nice banquet facility and for a party of that size I can't imagine the price would be too terrible.

-Marc

+1 for Brio at Polaris too...had a work thing there a couple years ago. They have a really nice upstairs with a private bar and mingling area.

-Marc

ill give brio a call. All things seem to lead back to there

Ffffuuckkk rehersal dinners gabe I'm with you what's the point??

Its just a dinner, have it anywhere that has comfortable seating for your size group and wont make the brides family feel like your family are losers. In other words chucky cheese is out of the question.

That's the problem I'm running into. Her whole side of the family is well off.. bunch of doctors ceos ectect...whilee my side well were common folk lol and my mom can't afford the wedding that they are supplying us (don't get me wrong I'm not complaining ) but its hard to plan this rehersal dinner cause it won't be very "upscale" cause we don't have an open checkbook....

Ffffuuudddgeeeee

It was mentioned earlier in this thread but give Royal American a call.

We got married in the Keys and paid for the whole deal ourselves and were not planning on having a reception back here in Ohio due to the costs of having a second event after we were already drained financially from the wedding / reception down in FL.

My parents stepped up and threw us a reception here, did everything at Royal American and it was VERY nice for no more money than it was. Can't remember the exact figure but I want to say something like $25-30 a head (7 years ago).

Can't remember the exact figure but I want to say something like $25-30 a head (7 years ago).

Bent tree golf course is about this price. my buddy just had his reception there and it was like $35 a head, and another $30 a head for all you can drink.

Worthington Inn? My friends were married there last year. It was a really nice and not too expensive.

+1 for this too. Their 'ballroom' is a nice spot. Very highly rated food. Downside...some people just don't get historic cool. The nouveau riche set won't get it at all. Depends on your audience. My wife worked there when we were in college. Cool wine cellar, btw.

Four Points Sharaton at the airport is really nice. We stayed there for our wedding and so did my sister-in-law and her husband's family 5 weeks after us. The manager is a client of my wife's company, so they can def work with you on pricing if you go with them and mention us. PM me for further details/info.

Have you asked your mom how much she can afford to spend? How many people are you expecting keeping in mind that those involved may also bring spouses?

Anyone have any experience with any good country clubs or resturants that can host say a wedding arty of like 30-35? Trying to get the rehersal dinner for the wedding booked but not having a ton of luck.

My moms working ona. Budget so that's a big factor. Party size for 30-35 people...what would I be expecting rufly for price and is there any recomendations???

Fffffuuuuuu weddding plannninggg

Is it too far out of reality to do this for under or around 3k?