Another "Whats the Penalty" thread...

FocusDave01

so im thinking about just taking that whole stock liscense crap off and just zip tieing the plate on the back of the frame or something i think the bike looks 10x better with out that god awful bracket, so my question can you get a ticket for not having the license light on it? just throwin it out there to see if its a big deal or not...

well i was jsut useing that as an example i have seen people put the liscense plate way way in the front of the tail its hard to explain i agree zip tie would look corney but if i had a pic of what i was talking about you would know what im saying yeah the light i understand and i know the plate has to be visible when i get her back ill take pics of what im talking about lol

well i was jsut useing that as an example i have seen people put the liscense plate way way in the front of the tail its hard to explain i agree zip tie would look corney but if i had a pic of what i was talking about you would know what im saying yeah the light i understand and i know the plate has to be visible when i get her back ill take pics of what im talking about lol

Dave, I know this is kinda dickish, sorry, but I want to introduce you to someone.

. His name is Mr. Period, and he can be your friend. He will make your posts easier to read and comprehend and not sound like you just sucked down an eightball of cocaine. :cheers:

Probally will start out as a fix it ticket. Depending on the Officer.

My advise is find a nice tail titty, do it right and be done with it. Why pay a ticket to look cool? Somethings just aren't worth it!:)

Cool, man. So far you've had some interesting posts, but sometimes they are bit hard to read :)

BTW, that bike is too sweet for zip ties. Get the eliminator kit.

thanks man i will work on it. anyways thanks for all the input everyone. again i agree about the zip tie ordeal. i just wish they made a bracket that sat in the back of the bike leaving the tail alone, like maybe even atleast taillight back. Or even near where the rear spring is.no zip ties of course lol.

Make one yourself. It can't be that difficult.

This one looks nice-

06%20R6%20FEs.jpg

Or

06%20R6%20FE.jpg

First one I looked at when I googled.

I wouldn't pay what they want for them though!!

http://www.hardracing.com/06%20Bikes/06%20R6.htm

oo nice pics.i liek those all the ones ive searched look nothing like that.i liek the bottom one and in fact thats my bike minus the exhuast of course thanks man like i said i really liek the bottom one exactly what i was wanting. and its zip tieless and legal !!!

oo nice pics.i liek those all the ones ive searched look nothing like that.i liek the bottom one and in fact thats my bike minus the exhuast of course thanks man like i said i really liek the bottom one exactly what i was wanting. and its zip tieless and legal !!!

Np problem. I love looking up parts. :cool: