verizion sucks...

SRTurbo04

so im trying to be slyyyy and buy my fiance a new phone for xmas and shes due for an upgrade so i got into her account and tried to order her a new phone that shes been looking at but the dumb verizion wont let me buy it unless i buy there data plan(which im doing once she gets it for xmas)

:mad: all i want to do is SPEND MONEY at your DUMB ASS company...

soooo glad i dont have these tards

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you do realize that this is December and you will have to pay the same amount for the data plan now or if you waited till the 25th

true but verizions dumb 30$ data plan i dont want to buy now for nothing cause she wont get thi untilll like the 27th. so why pass a months worth of a data plan for nothing

if they would just let me SPEND SOME MONEY on there shitty products ide be happy

Go to a REAL verizion store, not a retailer. the retailer makes $ from selling you shit.

cheaper online

Ummmm.. the data isnt added until the phones activated dumb dumb

really...u sure homeboy?

hook me up with a mr awesome discount of a phone :D?

I heart Paul. What phone are you getting her?
samsung stratosphere? its her first smartphone and im sure she will break the dam thing so not gonna drop coin for somethin shes gonna use for facebook and look at wedding crap :lol:

It is cheaper because they don't have people to give you customer support, No customer support = Paul on CR bitching
correct..hence why i said i cant buy it online....not sure where your getting the instore shit.

keep trolling somewhere else..

samsung stratosphere? its her first smartphone and im sure she will break the dam thing so not gonna drop coin for somethin shes gonna use for facebook and look at wedding crap :lol:

correct..hence why i said i cant buy it online....not sure where your getting the instore shit.

keep trolling somewhere else..

Same phone Im getting my wife for Xmas.

BE PAUL; BE TO DUMB TO RELIZE THAT YOU DONT GET CHARGED UNTIL THE PHONE IS USED.

you do know that verizon doesnt make the phones so its not verizons fault if the phone sucks. verizon provides the service for the phone. :masturboy: Buying from a Retailer and the corp. store would be about the same. you can buy the phone using your upgrade, and not add it to your service via esn # being attached to your line until you want. but i never worked at verizon so idk what im talking about.