Tsunami Video

Xyster101

The hard part about watching these videos is knowing people were in those cars. I feel mainly for the mothers and fathers with kids. I wouldn't leave without my kids but at ages 5 & 8 there's no way we would be able to get them out and all swim/make it to safety.

In this vid, early on, he had a chance to get out and run to the nearest building that's 2-3 stories high. About all you can do.

The hard part about watching these videos is knowing people were in those cars. I feel mainly for the mothers and fathers with kids. I wouldn't leave without my kids but at ages 5 & 8 there's no way we would be able to get them out and all swim/make it to safety.

In this vid, early on, he had a chance to get out and run to the nearest building that's 2-3 stories high. About all you can do.

That's what I was thinking too. It was eerie to see all those cars floating around because you knew there were people trapped in them.

I thought about that but, if you just felt an 'earthquake', or at least thats what you thought it was. The last place you would run into is a 3 story building, thinking if a quake hits again and its strong enough the building could collapse.

Crazy though, as i watched i kept thinking what i would try and do, fuck alot of those people just had no way out.

Wow, how hard would it have been to get everyone's insurance and id for hitting my car?

If someone feels a quake there, I bet there's always the fear of a huge wave later. Even when living in California (when I lived near the coast) there was always that bit of fear when an earthquake struck, that there maybe a wave from it.

I used to have nightmares about giant tidal waves so high when you looked up, the crest was already overhead, past you, and the wall was still coming. I couldn't even count the amount of times I've been caught or about to be caught in a giant wave(s), sometimes pulled screaming into the vast expanse of the ocean. Terrifying and I love the ocean and have no fear swimming way out into it. Unfortunately, these people don't get to wake up from it.

I thought about that but, if you just felt an 'earthquake', or at least thats what you thought it was. The last place you would run into is a 3 story building, thinking if a quake hits again and its strong enough the building could collapse.

Crazy though, as i watched i kept thinking what i would try and do, fuck alot of those people just had no way out.

True, but if I saw the Ocean crashing through the intersection like that and knew it was a matter of a minute or so before it come towards me, I'd be driving over fences to get as close to that building as I could. Falling apart or nor, my ass would be at the top of it ready to use the roof as my surfboard.