I going to make a poor finacial decision..

Cordell

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no........ uve been so good lately makign good decesions

LOL, like you weren't upside down going from a beat SRT to an Accord. I know its dumb, but I don't really like my truck and its not like I ever need it for "truck stuff". I've only used it to haul the Camaro twice in a year and a half and it sucks at it.

LOL, like you weren't upside down going from a beat SRT to an Accord. I know its dumb, but I don't really like my truck and its not like I ever need it for "truck stuff". I've only used it to haul the Camaro twice in a year and a half and it sucks at it.

not sure what my dealings have to do with anything

but you asked opinions on YOUR shit.

:jerkit: and it was the smartest decesion to get rid of the srt

not sure what my dealings have to do with anything

but you asked opinions on YOUR shit.

:jerkit: and it was the smartest decesion to get rid of the srt

You giving me shit for making a bad decision, the truck and the bike weren't good decisions for me so whats the difference.

Do it, make double payments when you can. Might as well enjoy the life you got.

See this is my thought process, its gotten me in trouble before but my wife is onboard with this move since its finacial a little better from a monthly expenses point of veiw.

if you dont like the truck get somthing you do like but try to stay out of extra debit. you have a fun car, you have( had) the little fun car. if the truck is not practical then find somthing that is. im not one to put someone elses financial situation out there but do what makes everything overall good.

See this is my thought process, its gotten me in trouble before but my wife is onboard with this move since its finacial a little better from a monthly expenses point of veiw.

There is your answer right there. If it saves you money how can it be bad?

Because its an impactical toy, and not even something the whole family can ride in. Though we do have a Cobalt.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/16luca/35818_1433349408016_1661367469_1001277_7147522_n2.jpg