I going to make a poor finacial decision..

Cordell

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it, you ask for advice and people to give their opinions then you get defensive when they tell you its the wrong decision?

So your upside down on a truck (and you have what, 3 cars already?) now you want to trade it in for a sportscar that might give you a lower monthly payment but cant fit your entire family in it, and im guessing your still going to be upside down on that aswell? Am I getting this right? And after all of this you ask for what people think?

Why not just make a thread "hey everyone im getting another car can you guess what it is?"

I dont get it, you ask for advice and people to give their opinions then you get defensive when they tell you its the wrong decision?

So your upside down on a truck (and you have what, 3 cars already?) now you want to trade it in for a sportscar that might give you a lower monthly payment but cant fit your entire family in it, and im guessing your still going to be upside down on that aswell? Am I getting this right? And after all of this you ask for what people think?

Why not just make a thread "hey everyone im getting another car can you guess what it is?"

because that makes sense and that is not to be had around here

Thread title is "I'm going to ...", not "should I", so I don't see the issue. Its a discussion. Not to mention we have a family car, and I have 4 cars and a bike. Yes I'm upside down and I'll still be upside down with about the same term so at payoff time I will have broke even since the car costs less a month and I only have to pay on it for about the same time if I kept the truck.