I going to make a poor finacial decision..

Cordell

Thread title is "I'm going to ...", not "should I", so I don't see the issue. Its a discussion. Not to mention we have a family car, and I have 4 cars and a bike. Yes I'm upside down and I'll still be upside down with about the same term so at payoff time I will have broke even since the car costs less a month and I only have to pay on it for about the same time if I kept the truck.

Scott you forget there are experts on EVERYTHING here that will tell you what you did wrong, are doing wrong, and why.

Be your own dog and fuck everybody else.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The truck is 5 years newer, and as far as standard options and creature comforts go, I think there's a pretty big difference between 2005 and 2010 model vehicles. I'm assuming the 2010 Silverado is still under warranty as well.

Doesn't matter, the man has made his decision and is probably picking up all kinds of dudes as we speak. :masturboy:

nice buy though. where are the pics? what all was different (besides the boost) about the mazdaspeed miata compared to a regular one?

The 2004 model year saw the introduction of the official turbocharged Mazdaspeed MX-5, Roadster Turbo in Japan. It featured an IHI RHF5 VJ35 turbocharger equipped variant of the BP-4W engine that produced 180 bhp (134 kW) at 6000 rpm with a front-mounted air-to-air intercooler. The MAZDASPEED could reach 60 mph (97 km/h) in 6.4 seconds but had a top speed of only 203|km/h|126 mph due to its low 6,500 rev limit. With its upgraded suspension and wider tires, the Mazdaspeed model could pull over 0.98 g in lateral grip. Other features included upgraded 6-speed transmission and clutch assemblies, upgraded drivetrain components, Racing Hart 17 in (430 mm) alloy wheels, special interior trim. Perhaps the most obscure detail change of the MazdaSpeed overhaul of the MX-5 was the fitment of a custom, lightweight oil dipstick. The 2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5 was only available in Velocity Red Mica and Titanium Gray Metallic while the 2005 model was available additionally in Lava Orange Mica and Black Mica. Of the 5,428 Mazdaspeed MX-5s produced during model years 2004 and 2005, 4,000 were produced in 2004; the 2005 production run was shortened to only 1428, due to a fire at the production facility. This model was also marketed in Australia as an MX-5 SE without any Mazdaspeed branding (exhaust tip excluded), featured 3.63 diff gears and was available in Sunlight Silver.

Mine is Titanium Gray. No one on CR has seen mine. :)

Nice buy Scott.