Why are so many bystanders cowards?! (man stomps toddler to kill)

NinjaNick

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats one reason when i'm out i always carry my pistol along with the knife and a asp so no matter what i can stop a problem with or with out deadly force

Well... when i'm out I usually have a beer to two... no I can't carry that often. As far as I know it's not illegal to carry a blade or a baton though. That will take care of anything less than a gun... and if someone pulls a gun they better fuckin start off shooting me. Inside of 21 feet I still own them.

I have my permit in a different state since i don't have a job yet here .The cops may not like it but i have heard nothing that a pocket knife is illegal to carry or a baton. It's cool it's only illegal if you get popped by the cops. I don't drink at all so thats one less thing i have to think about .

I have my permit in a different state since i don't have a job yet here .The cops may not like it but i have heard nothing that a pocket knife is illegal to carry or a baton. It's cool it's only illegal if you get popped by the cops. I don't drink at all so thats one less thing i have to think about .

I've dealt with cops before and they haven't had a problem with my blade. One dude asked me to leave it on the hood while I sat in the back of his cruiser but he gave it back when I got out. No problem at all. Some states have a blade length limit but hell... I don't need more than 3 inches anyway.

You guys ever see this video of cowards? :nono:

So what if this guy is big as they say, there's 7 other guys in there that could've helped. He wouldv'e had no chance if they would man up. I get mad all the time I see this video. Size don't mean shit, hell I'm the size of the assailant if that matters, I wouldv'e loved to have helped that dude. The guys first punch shows he don't know how to punch anyways..haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMIuG3HvV0Y

Edited by NinjaNick

.The cops may not like it but i have heard nothing that a pocket knife is illegal to carry or a baton.

if you use it, or intend to use it, as a weapon, then it is illegal to carry.

§ 2923.12. Carrying concealed weapons.

(A) No person shall knowingly carry or have, concealed on his or her person or concealed ready at hand, any deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance.

1974 Committee Comment to H 511

An ordinary pocket knife that is not possessed, carried or used as a weapon is not a "deadly weapon" under RC § 2923.12(A)

if a cop asks you why you have it and you say "to slice someone up when they fuck with me" then you are intending it to be a weapon, and that is illegal.

if you say "to open boxes at work" then it is a tool and not a weapon.

but you know what happens to people who carry knives, right?

people who carry knives get shot.

That vid that Nick posted was in a NE Ohio pizza shop... someplace in Akron I think. The big dude had just been released from prison or something... I'll see if I can dig up the background.

2005:

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/4213293/detail.html

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/4234690/detail.html

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/02/man_who_beat_pizza_shop_custom.html

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/4215140/detail.html

Edit: Nevermind, I just watched the video w/ sound... it's all there.

Edited by JRMMiii

if you use it, or intend to use it, as a weapon, then it is illegal to carry.

§ 2923.12. Carrying concealed weapons.

(A) No person shall knowingly carry or have, concealed on his or her person or concealed ready at hand, any deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance.

1974 Committee Comment to H 511

An ordinary pocket knife that is not possessed, carried or used as a weapon is not a "deadly weapon" under RC § 2923.12(A)

if a cop asks you why you have it and you say "to slice someone up when they fuck with me" then you are intending it to be a weapon, and that is illegal.

if you say "to open boxes at work" then it is a tool and not a weapon.

I Have My CARRY PERMIT

You guys ever see this video of cowards? :nono:

So what if this guy is big as they say, there's 7 other guys in there that could've helped. He wouldv'e had no chance if they would man up. I get mad all the time I see this video. Size don't mean shit, hell I'm the size of the assailant if that matters, I wouldv'e loved to have helped that dude. The guys first punch shows he don't know how to punch anyways..haha.

YouTube - Bad Ass Fighting In The Pizza Parlor

That EXACT SAME THING happened at a McDonalds in FL. The only difference was the dude getting stomped died. It lead to the change of the self defense law to what they now call the dirty harry law, which I like. They removed the "deadly weapon" part of the legal requirement for using deadly force... so now if you "fear serious physical injury or death" you can blast the fucker. The assailent was a huge dude like him... so under the old law even if the man had of defended himself with a weapon he coulda been charged. Fuck that... 300lbs of criminal is a weapon as far as i'm concerned. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Lol.

People who carry a knife to a gun fight at close range and don't know how to use it definatly get shot.

People who carry a knife to a gun fight at long range definatly get shot.

BUT... inside 21 feet... if you know what your doing... you can own someone with a firearm every time as long as they are pointing it elsewhere to begin with. Also, a good sharp knife will go through a bullet proof vest... so if your opponent is wearing, there are even added benefits.

That EXACT SAME THING happened at a McDonalds in FL. The only difference was the dude getting stomped died.

Say WHAT!!!?? As busy as McDonalds gets someone got beat TO DEATH with people just standing around like scared bitches? Un-fucking-believable!

Post up the story and video if you can man. I'd like to see/read it.

Say WHAT!!!?? As busy as McDonalds gets someone got beat TO DEATH with people just standing around like scared bitches? Un-fucking-believable!

Nobody fights anymore.

shit, im paying a gym to beat me up. (Krav Maga)

Whens the last time an average dude stood in front of someone trying to take their head off? Americas getting weak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyoVnEE-wA8 Not it... but a dude beats a teenage girl at mcdonalds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-489080/Pregnant-woman-saw-lover-beaten-death-McDonalds-father-son.html Still not what I'm looking for... but still a dude beaten to death at mcdonalds.

Well i'm not seeing the one I'm looking for... but I will never forget it. It's almost the same as the one you posted up. White dude bitched at black lady for cutting in line... she goes out and gets her 6'6" boyfriend and he flat stomps the white guy to death. I know it was in Fl... probably 05 or 06.

Nobody fights anymore.

shit, im paying a gym to beat me up. (Krav Maga)

Whens the last time an average dude stood in front of someone trying to take their head off? Americas getting weak.

I wish I could find a Krav Maga gym around here... that is some bad shit.

I wish I could find a Krav Maga gym around here... that is some bad shit.

im starting back this week after ripping my calf pretty good a couple months ago. so bring the pain. Hoorah!

As for the concealed handgun permit. I got my permit in Florida so my permit resips with Ohio ,but My permit is a CWP Concealed weapons permit i am legal to carry just about any type of weapon.( except and switchblade knife or brass knuckles) Other then that under the rules of my permit if i can conceal it i can care it .