Why are so many bystanders cowards?! (man stomps toddler to kill)

NinjaNick

BUT... inside 21 feet... if you know what your doing... you can own someone with a firearm every time as long as they are pointing it elsewhere to begin with.

lol are you going to throw it? or run up on them?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol are you going to throw it? or run up on them?

You charge and stick. A grown man with a knife can cover 21' in less time than you can draw and fire. This is dependent on you having your knife at the ready... and the gun weilder not already pointing it at you. Closer is better of course. Also, a sharp knife will go through kevlar body armor. So... if your at 6'... and he has it pointed elsewhere... chances are good that you can get in close and hit something vital before he can get on target and squeeze. Any kinda firearms traning that is worth a shit teaches you to create distance between you and yoru target, and this is the reason. Distance gives you time and options. At range... the gun is obviously going to win... but in close... it's not always the best. It may be the best for most people though... as most people don't care to recieve training in the proper use of a blade. If you don't know how to use it... your way better off not to try to use it. You will just get yourself killed.

nice nick another good idea if using a knife to defined your self. Is to try and get inside the arm pit ,just inside the collar bone ,inside of the thigh. Also use a serrated blade they are harder to stitch shut.

What if somebody comes out of nowhere in the dark and plows me with a weapon and starts kicking me on the ground. Will I get in trouble if I stab his thigh and slice his achilles in self defense though?

its self defense at that point. if that happens to me and i shot them i think its far worse than you stabbin them :lol: