Stig family window stickers

zeitgeist57

My wife got a set of the standard ones and put them on the van herself over the summer. She got pissed when I scrapped them off but hey....was not a fan. Besides, the cars are my domain, even the van. These, are a compromise. Ordered. :o

My wife got a set of the standard ones and put them on the van herself over the summer. She got pissed when I scrapped them off but hey....was not a fan. Besides, the cars are my domain, even the van. These, are a compromise. Ordered. :o

That was the only logical thing to do.

Edited by Mahle

Good for you. Only thing those stickers do is tell home invaders how many rooms they've got to be aware are populated.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so this original post came at the right time because the wife was looking at all the other soccer moms with stickers and wanted to be a part of it all :dumb:

So we comprimised and she ended up getting these in her Christmas stocking. :gabe:

I know, Satin's Chariot needs a bath badly :o

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/140776358/original.jpg

I must admit, I dont see the fascination with the whole stig thing. At least it looks/will appear like racecar drivers to most.

I love the show and I like the cult/mistery behind it for 90% of the US Population. The dads that understand will relate, those that don't will leave with questions and that's fine.

I tried to clarify the plate on my MS3 with the license frame and believe it or not most average folks still don't get it. That's okay, I do shit like this to keep them guessing.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/102723552/original.jpg