Anyone heard of Mad Hatter Muffler?

HotCarl

So long story short, driving back from cinci this weekend part of my exhaust fell off or blew off somehow, it sounds like im driving with open headers its so fucking loud.

A good friend of mine is a service advisor at ricart, he recommended i try out this place, mad hatter muffler off sullivant ave which i think is around the hilltop area? Has anyone had any experience with this place? I tried calling a few times today to make an appt but theres no answer. I would check their hours online but they have no website so im hoping theyre just closed for the holiday weekend.

Small world!! He did great work on my srt8 jeep. I have done custom exhaust for 4 years. But changed jobs. So I didn't have the option to do it myself.

I suggest him to anyone.

Sure is...he is definitely good at what he does. Very inexpensive too!

So long story short, driving back from cinci this weekend part of my exhaust fell off or blew off somehow, it sounds like im driving with open headers its so fucking loud.

A good friend of mine is a service advisor at ricart, he recommended i try out this place, mad hatter muffler off sullivant ave which i think is around the hilltop area? Has anyone had any experience with this place? I tried calling a few times today to make an appt but theres no answer. I would check their hours online but they have no website so im hoping theyre just closed for the holiday weekend.

there good i go buy there every day they are always putting exaust on some race cars.

yeah I have heard nothing but good from mad hatter as well. A buddy went there and had a new exhaust put on his 1500 with some generic flowmaster with a side swept exit for super cheap! almost to the point where you wonder how much they could of made in labor... big thumbs up to them. Quality work for cheap

there good i go buy there every day they are always putting exaust on some race cars.

Ha well my jetta isnt exactly a race car but i think i just need it patched together.

I havent had the problem diagnosed yet but im assuming its an exhaust leak somewhere by the exhause manifold. From what i can see (which isnt shit b/c the heat shield is in the way and im too fat to get under the car) no fluids are leaking and nothings hanging off, Actually... im really hoping thats all it is.