All I want for Christmas is.....

TTQ B4U

My Two Front Teeth :gabe:

My daughter just lost her two the other day. One she pulled out while fussing with it, the other one I convinced her to let me pull :)

Pic Whore Time:

Canon EOS 40D, 24-70L USM with 580ex and Gary Fong Reporter Diffuser

(Flash was diffused up front and open in the back, bounced off a mostly red wall)

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/140674371/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U
added details of flash use

call me when the bottom two also fall out

Ha ha in a weird sort of way. However, since her bottom teeth fell out months ago, you're welcome to hook up with her in the year 2097. Perhaps when she's in her middle 80's your wish may come true. :masturboy:

Is that her natural eye color (editing)? Almost looks purple. If so very pretty, not in a pedo way... :dumb:

Natural Blue. The only editing was cropping and adding faint cross-stars to the lights. The iris in her eyes are pretty variegated in coloring. Moms are like that too. The speed light used was split, diffused in front and opened in the back left to bounce off the walls behind me, one of which has quite a bit of dark red, thus you're likely seeing a bit of reflection of color from that.

Compare the above with my son, who has very similar eyes. This one was shot in a more naturally lit room with very pale yellow walls. I wish I had his eyes. He's 8 1/2 now, and in another 10 years I'm going to be jealous of the girls he's able to bring home that's for sure.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/140458261/original.jpg