May 5-6 The Rooster Challenge...

Spieldawg

Hello Guys,

I am back again.. I just wanted to invite you to a more local road rally...

4/5/6 May 2012 The Rooster Challenge

The first Rally event for 2012 will be the ROOSTER challenge .. this will be a 2 day event, starting Friday night the 4th Pre Rally meeting, Party... then Day 1 Saturday MAY 5th Will be the Scavenger Hunt portion and then we roll in to sunday which will be the Checkpoint portion.

The main details are still in work. Starting location maybe Covington.. KY or close to there.... Talking with the Rally Master.... it will be a loop type event with the start and finish at the hotel...

The website is still being updated... hotel to be determined.. If your interested Please let me know.

http://www.theroosterchallenge.com

I promise you guys this is a great event. I have ran in it twice... and it is a blast!!!!

If your interested please email me at scott.spielman@hotmail.com or red9fab@gmail.com

--Scott

I was interested until I saw it was to benefit Susan G. Koman. Great cause...terrible charity. Spends a lot of money crushing (suing, etc) any group that uses the words "for the cure". They have killed many good charities in the process.

• 3 weeks later...