Tool storage

Squidward

Husky brand is relatively decent, IMHO its better than anything your going to find at harbor freight. When your limited by how much you want to spend you have to get the best bang for your buck and between the 2 the prices dont vary by much. Theres a few decent deals on craigslist I have seen over the last few days. Add some more money and you might get a used snapon box for a good price.

go to harbor freight

husky shit is junk.

:wtf:

Dpending on how much room you need, I picked up a nice 5 draw cart a few years ago from Carquest in your price range. You'll just have to look around, places like Andersons, and Pep Boys will have basic stuff cheap. Harbor freight's stuff isn't bad either.

do yourself a favor, save another $100

find the coupon for the 13 drawer roller box from harbor freight

go buy it. $349

it is better quality than the craftsman ball bearing of the same size.

i was skeptical when buying mine, but it is an amazing deal.

ball bearing drawers, already has drawer liners, tons of storage

and will hold alot of weight. the top drawer i have every socket, ratchet, extension i own in it. and it is solid as a rock. slides perform beautifully.

ill be snagging another one up in the future

Husky brand is relatively decent, IMHO its better than anything your going to find at harbor freight. When your limited by how much you want to spend you have to get the best bang for your buck and between the 2 the prices dont vary by much. Theres a few decent deals on craigslist I have seen over the last few days. Add some more money and you might get a used snapon box for a good price.

i call BS.. i checked the husky box out when looking at a new box.. the husky doesnt even compare in quality to the harbor frieght box that i have.

you can bash the HF boxes all ya want, and some are junk.. but there 13 drawer bottom roller, the top chest that goes with it, and the add on side box are great quality boxes at a very cheap price.

i call BS.. i checked the husky box out when looking at a new box.. the husky doesnt even compare in quality to the harbor frieght box that i have.

you can bash the HF boxes all ya want, and some are junk.. but there 13 drawer bottom roller, the top chest that goes with it, and the add on side box are great quality boxes at a very cheap price.

I thought yours was a us general box? I am not talking about the brand of boxes that harbor freight carries, I am referring to the cheap boxes they sold at one time that had the name harbor freight on them. The walls were so thin dropping a hammer in the box dented them. I havent been to a harbor freight in a few years, do they no longer carry harbor freight brand boxes and only carry us general now?